Chapter 2 - New school

And here we are, first day at my new school, walking to the new school since mum said it was close enough to home, I was chatting with my only best friend I had when I was in Vienna, Ale, his name complete was Alexander, but everyone called him Alex or Ale.
I wasn't paying much attention to my surroundings when I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders.
"Good morning neighbor!" the stranger said in a cheerful voice, so I looked up from my phone and noticed that it was Charles, the boyfriend from yesterday.
"Oh, yes, good morning" I said simply and then went back to talking to Ale.
"Who are you talking to? Your girlfriend?" he told me, chuckling. As soon as he heard him say "girl", I looked up from my phone and glared at him.
"No, with my best friend" I replied simply.
"I understand," he said and then dragged me down a little street.
“What the fuck are you doing??” I said out of fear.
“You were going the wrong way, calm down man” he chuckled. I rolled my eyes in response and let myself be dragged by Charles while I continued talking to Ale. Even though it didn't seem like it I was quite shy, it's just that Charles gave me strange vibes from the first moment and so I acted as if I was still in my home country with him.

(At school)

As soon as we arrived at school I discovered that Charles is a year older and that he was quite popular in the school. I didn't say anything and slowly walked away from Charles to go to the office and get my school timetable.

(In front of the classroom)

Here we are, in front of my new classroom. I knocked on the door.
"Come in" a female voice heard and I took a deep breath before opening the door.