Smoke free salon near me| Avanbeautylounge.business.site

Embrace Eco-Friendly Beauty at Avan Beauty Lounge in Amman, Jordan

In the bustling heart of Amman, Jordan, lies a sanctuary dedicated to holistic beauty experiences – . Nestled on As-Suweis Street, Abdun, this hidden gem has been transforming beauty routines since its establishment in 2011.  

isn't just another salon; it's a haven where beauty meets sustainability. Our mission is simple yet profound: to provide exceptional beauty services while prioritizing the well- being of our clients, the community, and the environment.

Dedicated to offering a diverse array of services, caters to every aspect of beauty care and enhancement. From full-body sugaring to waxing using premium-quality Lycon Wax, our skilled technicians ensure a comfortable and effective hair removal experience.

When it comes to , we spare no effort in utilizing the finest products available. With brands like Biolage and Olaplex, we elevate hair care to new heights, delivering results that exceed expectations.

But our commitment to eco-conscious beauty doesn't stop there. Our nail care services utilize non- toxic products from brands like Biosculpture and ella+mila, ensuring a safe and.

At , we believe that true beauty starts from within. That's why we offer holistic facials tailored to rejuvenate both the skin and the spirit. Using natural ingredients and mindful mtechniques, our facials leave you feeling refreshed, radiant, and renewed.

And for those special occasions or everyday glam, our makeup services are second to none. With brands like Eccobella and ella+mila, we create stunning looks that enhance your natural beauty without compromising your health or the environment.

What sets apart is our unwavering commitment to sustainability and cruelty- free practices. We proudly use #nontoxicbeauty products that are #environmentallyfriendly and #sustainable, ensuring that every visit to our salon is a step towards a healthier planet.

Whether you're in need of a simple blowout, an intricate up-do, or a toxin-free makeup application, is your destination for eco-friendly beauty in Amman. Conveniently located near Abdun, our smoke-free salon welcomes you to indulge in a guilt-free pampering experience.

Discover the difference of eco-conscious beauty at – where every service is a celebration of self-care, sustainability, and style. Book your appointment today and experience the essence of Amman's best beauty lounge.