🧡 1 🧡

❤....𝘓𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘩𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘢𝘻 𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘮,
        𝘋𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘢 𝘦𝘩𝘴𝘢𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘮,
       𝘒𝘺𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘢 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘳 𝘬𝘰𝘪 𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘢 𝘯𝘢
      𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘯,
      𝘗𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘮.... ❤

              🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

              .... 𝘚𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘐𝘈 𝘔𝘈𝘕𝘚𝘐𝘖𝘕 ....

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑 :

           The sunlight peeking through windows and falling on the face of a man. He is fully awake not because he is wake up in the morning but sleep is far away from his eyes. He didn't get any peaceful sleep at nights. He is insomniac. He has no peaceful things in his life or what he thinks.

          The person is none other than, ABEER SINGHANIA, The heartless, cold, ruthless for his family and outsiders also.
He is the CEO of singhania group of industries.

         He is the heartless person but for once he has that heart which beat only for one person in his life. Now he is heartless and nobody can make his heart beat for anyone because he thinks that his heart has gone with other person.

        Now he is fully awake and came out of his thoughts. After doing his gym work, he has done his morning business and done with his shower. He is all set ready for his office. He get downstairs and after ignoring everyone on dining table. He did his breakfast and ready to go to office. But his grandfather stops him at the way. His grandfather, RATAN SINGHANIA, told him to meet him in the study. He respects his grandparents but he also knows that whenever they talk to him they want something from him or the thing benefitted them. They can do anything for their reputation. After all this, he respects them.

        He respects his family but they didn't even feel that what is wrong with him. They don't feel that how can someone be so heartless. His grandfather is the head of the family but Abeer is the one who make or take decisions. What ever will be decide by him is the final decision for everyone. Even his grandparents or parents have to follow. He is the decision maker. He is the smart, handsome, intelligent person but however he is a heartless, ruthless, cold.

        He goes to the study and talk for a moment with his grandfather. Then he make a way to his office. On the way he get lost in the thoughts of that important person. When he lost in his thoughts, his car get collided with someone. He gets out of his car, with his face full of anger, to scolds that person. But when he saw that he gets shocked with surprised expression.

       So ABEER is the hero of my story.....
Who is that person that collided with abeer's car?

       If you want to know, let's read in the next chapter.....

❤ .....Meet in the next love part..... ❤