Ch-13 Radhe Krishna

After a few days, Anulekha Ji was a bit stable now and was discharged from the hospital. Anulekha Ji was extremely happy with Arhaan and Aarohi's decision. She couldn't wait to see them get married.
It was around 9 pm, Anulekha Ji was sitting on her bed. Arhaan was a little late today due to his office work, so Avni decided to give Anulekha Ji her medicines. Avni knocked on her door and entered her room.

"Maa! It's time for your medicine. Don't make faces and eat this like a good girl." Said Avni sitting in front of Anulekha Ji.

"Avni beta, I..I don't want to eat this. This is very bitter. I don't like this at all!" Said Anulekha Ji.

"Maa, don't make me angry. Or else, I'll make bitter gourd juice for you. Now you decide you want to have this or that? The choice is yours." Very smart Avni had tricked Anulekha Ji. Now she had no other option other than eating that medicine.

"Okay! Fine fine. Sometimes I forget that I'm your mother or you are my mother." Said Anulekha Ji smiling.

"Maa, can I ask you something?" Asked Avni.

"Yes, tell naa. What happened? Is everything alright?" Said Anulekha Ji.

"Umm..that..uhh.. Maa I don't think you have made the right decision by choosing Dr Aarohi as your daughter-in-law. I mean, Dr Aarohi is a very sweet girl. She is really very very nice, she always thinks about others. She never gives attention to herself. But..bhai! you know how rude and arrogant Bhai is! I'm just worried if he ends up hurting her. Dr Aarohi doesn't deserve such things" said Avni.

"Beta, I know Arhaan gets angry sometimes and he is rude but..but do we know the reason behind it? No! We can't let him be alone forever. Avni, I and your father won't be alive forever, we have to die one day. And even if you will get married, then what..what will happen to my son? He'll be all alone. Being a mother I..I can't let that happen to him. And I know only Aarohi can fix my child. She will love him so much, that he will change. Change only for her." Said Anulekha Ji with slight tears in her eyes.

"Hmm, I hope whatever you are saying will be true. One more thing, I'll be going to the Radha Krishna temple tomorrow. I have not visited the temple for a very long time." Said Avni.

Anulekha Ji, "Oh okay! You should go. Why don't you take Arhaan with you?"

With a sarcastic smile on her face, Avni said, "Yeah yeah! Of course, your son is dying to go to a temple with me"

"Beta, you are still angry with him? How long is this gonna go on? And I know him, he can do anything for his sister. If you want him to go with you, he would definitely go."

"Fine, as you say. I'll ask him tomorrow if he wants to come with me or not. Now I'm going to sleep, goodnight maa" By saying this Avni left her room.

------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, it was around 8 in the morning. Mahima Ji was awake by now and she was making breakfast in the kitchen when she saw Anirudh entering the kitchen, "Good morning Maa!"

"Good morning Anni." Said Mahima Ji

"Maa, do you know where is Aaru? I went to her room but she wasn't there. Where has she gone early in the morning?" Asked Anirudh in a curious voice.

"Have you forgotten what day is today? Every year on this day Aaru goes to that place. You know naa how much she loves going there. On this day her whole world turned upside down. I know even though she pretends to be happy, but on this day she misses Didi very much. That's why I don't stop her from going there." Said Mahima Ji in a teary voice.

"Oh! Today-" before he could complete his sentence, a loud voice echoed in the hall, "Mimi!!!!!!!!! Bhai!!! Good morning!!!" Said Akruti.

"Arey! What happened why are you screaming early in the morning??" Said Anirudh.