Week 6:

Remy walk into the kitchen and seen ervin with his back turned and hornet sitting at the bar top reading the new papers, hornet noticed her and faintly grinned "hello remy". She glanced at him then focus on ervin, who took a moment to turn around grinning at her "Hello short stuff". She tilted her. "Hello rich boy" she half way smiled walking past him. He didn't reach for her as he normally would and watch her grab a cup and pour coffee. "I have time before the meeting wanna grab breakfast?" He asked. "Not with you" she grinned leaning against the corner. Hornet watch her amused as ervin raised an eyebrow. "I wasn't actually asking". "Too bad, I think I'll spend the day with eaven instead..." she grinned amused. His look turned to surprise then grinned chuckling "what gave it away?". "Your tone when greeting me and your actions toward me" she sip her coffee. Eaven shake his head amused and looked toward the opening toward the living room as ervin actually step in, in a tank top and jogging pants. He smiled at her then glanced at his brother "she very observant". "So does this mean I get you all to myself today?" She asked walking up to him. He glanced down and smiled "yes". she smiled hugging up to him. 

—————————————

Remy walked through south rose, the city park ervin beside her. The first place, he first asked her to dinner. Hornet was close by with Kai and 4 other soldiers. The attempt on he's and his brother lives yesterday had him more on guard. it was slightly cooler in the morning air. Remy smiled picking on him as he pulled down the boggin she was wearing over her eyes as she batted his hand away laughing.

"It doesn't take a degree to see what he has for her is the real deal" Kai smuggle says to hornet next to him, Kai had loosen up a little bit over the last few weeks. "I just hope when he steps up as boss nothing changes for them" hornet adds. The question between them was would things change or would he just become more cautious and protective over her. Could he balance his life's purpose with his new found peace. 

"shall we go dinner miss solstice" he smirk at holding his hand out. She smiled "I would too mister smith". She lanced her fingers with her walking down the stone path

———————————————

The two walk among the sema crowded streets of omega city shopping district. 

"Want anything" he asked glancing down at her, she still held his hand. She looked up him and genuinely smiled "I already got what I wanted". He become intrigued "and what was it". "Your attention" she softly giggled holding up her hand with he's. He was surprised, a tight feeling in his chest. She had away of keeping the darkness away. It made him want to protect and hold her closely. He faintly smiled leaning down kissing her, not caring who was watching. He kill all the other families if so much as dared touched a hair on her head. She was his peace as much as he was her person.