4 eye bridge

"Can you turn them off, it's getting really annoying" Jason says, "no" I tell him. Unfortunately for everyone I really can't turn them off, my glasses have been going off and I can always take them off but it'll still ring. We've tried everything, and I even tried manipulating people's powers secretly to try but nothing worked, which is a big concern of mine, meaning that something big is coming.

        We walk around up to the train station. "So is everyone going home ?" I sighed at the thought of it, meaning I need to deal with whatever is going off with my glasses. Ashley also sighed "I actually can't leave, I need to practice my gun skills and bow and arrow, I've been getting bad feelings of things lately" assuming so I guess I'm not the only one. "I'll go with you" I tell Ashley even though I'm not too found of the idea of practicing with her, she is far too skilled with her own physical stength, without needing to use her own powers. "I'll come along too" said Kim. Kim was more on the quiet side but was fairly strong once she raises her voice as if she's screaming and singing. At the end everyone ends up going to our hangout spot to practice. I sit on the side to watch all of them practice, Jason was less on the physical side of strength because of his watch. It's very similiar to my glasses actually, although his obviously weaker than mine, but no one should underestimate his, no average person would be able to compete with it. I go over to see my sister, Joselyn who is practicing her bows and arrows, with that skill of hers, it has nothing related to her own powrs which is shielding and health, but she hates sitting to the side and do nothing. Yordi was more on the icer side, he can control his own heat and coldness, whenever he is feeling one way or another, he's able to use either side to freeze or destroy and burn anything in his side. Vanessa was more artsery, anything she can draw can come to life with her pen, not only benefitting her but her invisibilty gives her more time to draw anything while someones looking for her.

Hours past by

The big flash is coming through my glasses as I was reading with a huge warning, too me, it's a call from the future, which I already know, but can't speak about because something could happen. As i assume because I never tell anyone anyway. "It's getting late, we should go home and rest and come back tomorrow" we walk out and I tell them to go on without me and that I need to run an errands first.

As I'm walking by the bridge I notice two people arguing down from the river, i zoom in closer into seeing its one of the most poweful people in the country, the top people with powers unlike no other, it seemed very serious so I walk away and they can probably sense that I'm near. I go to my hidden lay out that I've contructed, unique from any other building with glass windows that are unbreakable, tinted so you can't see anything from the inside but see everything from the outside. I've kept this in case anything happens. I hop into my computer and plug in my glasses to turn off.

Not realizing i fell asleep until early morning, i wake up with phone calls and messages asking where I am. I never turn off my glasses because of this, i rely on them to the point I don't need any sleep or to eat with these on but it can damage my true powers. I check the news to see that we are in state lockdown, meaning no one can come in, and no one out.