The start

Staring at the clock, It's been hours since the warning, and I've ignored everyone so far to recharge my thinking. I walk out and run to our base and see Jason. I go up to him and talking about our warnings

We enter the base and everyone is already in there, including some or their partners for some odd reason. I have no problems with them but just can't seem to trust them.

We talked about the lock down and came up with a few things on what it could be. I already know what will happen as I can tell the future but there is always a few missing details. "Are you crazy ? Why would we be infested with dinasours" Ashley said "It's just a hunch" said Jason, "you're actually insane for thinking that, honestly we'd probably see flying
pigs first then ever see real life dinasours" kim said annoyingly
"Anything could be possible guys, knowing with what we've fought before it can't be worse than that" Yordi said. "Right, it can't be worse with what we've seen, but we still have to keep our guards up." I tell them and they just looked at me and sighed, "we should probably start getting ready for whatever is coming" nessa says.

"We can eat up at this place" kim says and we walk in, lots of people out, it was a beautiful day after all. "Keep aware of your surounding at all time. If you need to, activate your visions as soon as possible-" The radio goes off and it cuts off, a few seconds later and someone else comes on, it's those people i saw earlier yesterday arguing. They looked differently though. I've studied each and every high top powerful people part of the PV and looked into every detail of their visions. They seemed normal for any person who doesn't stare at them longer than 5 seconds.

           "This is me and Adeline, we are here to warn you. There is going to be a start of a zombie apocalypse" everyone looked around not knowing what to say but be shock. "This is not a drill, we have been warning and sending signs that this would happen soon" It cuts off and we don't know what to do. Just seconds later everyone goes into panic and shielding their own, Jos shielding us as we run into our hangout spot. Just to find it already destroyed and infested.

As everyone is talking I figure we should evacuate into my own place, it's unnoticable but unsure if zombies can see either. I look into it with my glasses that has cameras over it and its safe. "Guys I have a place we could go to. I'm not sure how long it'll give us but it can give us time to figure everything out." "Sure, its unsafe for us to be out here in the open" said jason, "is it far from here ? If not i can make a car" Nessa said, "better yet Nessa can you create a tracker with Jos's shield so if anything is near us, we will know." Kim said.

             Instead of crossing through the bridge since it'll be more risker to get noticed Nessa used her invisabilty to hide us and Yordi with his ice bridge to go under instead of swimming across. I kept track of our location through my glasses and my own tracker for anyone but us to be around us.
             We kept running until we saw a zombie breaking into our ice bridge, forgetting that they can see the ice bridge forming. Noticing that these aren't regular zombies but different kinds of them, the one behind us being a lava zombie. Destroying our paths from both ways...