Chapter One

She sat on the floor, completely in awe of her drinking capabilities, and realized that it was late at night by the reflection of the clock hanging in the wall.

As she made her way up from the glistened marble floor, she harshly grasped onto an arm beside her, in a poor attempt to hinder herself from falling down.

'I am so sorry' she muttered in an awkwardly loud voice when the boy turned around to see who touched his arm, and his lips turned curled up into a smile when their eyes thoroughly met.

'Are you...... about to be sick? ' he inquired with a playful gesture etched across his face that made her dizziness subside as his smile made her heart beat faster.

'No..no I am just a little drunk. Thank you for....well your arm. I coud have fallen otherwise.' she started laughing at her odd sentence but figured that it would be nice to head home any minute since her migraine started to kick in in the most painful way.

'I should go.' she said her lips thinned out.

He nodded and then hesitantly left.

She looked at him once again as he navigated his way through the sliding door and then smiled.

Life was good for some reason she thought. 

It sort of was.

To be Continued.....

.