THE START

It was another day in Mila's shop. She was making tea and coffee for two customers. Her assistant Karin was packing orders for the delivery boys out. The front doorbell rang, and Mila's favorite customer came in the famous trendsetter miss flora (Ingrid). Wearing a floral suit.

 Wearing a floral suit

(Ingrid's outfit)

(Her shoes)

The latest trend was anything floral for the spring season. She was greeted with a friendly greeting. 

Mila: Hola Senorita flora  

Ingrid: Hello, anything new on the menu today.

Mila: Wondering if your trend disease has reached us? 

Ingrid: maybe 

Mila: Unfortunately, or fortunately yes it has. Look we had created another menu because of you. 

Ingrid: Trendz meal menu. Oh, I like the name. 

Mila: lovely now please order something. 

Ingrid: I'll have the jelly please.

Mila: okay

Ingrid: One floral tea please.

Mila: okay, your total is $25.

Ingrid: there you go.

Mila: would you like the receipt?

Ingrid: Yes.

Mila: Okay your order will be out in 15 mins.

Ingrid: thank you.

Ingrid went to sit at the table. While she waited for her order, she was scrolling through her insta. To see the number of likes on her post. She was scrolling through Juliet's insta when her order arrived. Seeing her with her new friends made Ingrid's blood boil. 

After all Juliet went from childhood friend to ex best friend to a bystander when we faced bullying. Then she joined in the bullying. luckily it wasn't anything too crazy, but Juliet ruined their bags by spilling her drink in it, poured her drink over them, purposefully threw dodge balls on them when they were minding their business. Though she never went as far to make them do embarrassing things like crawl. 

There is a fine line about pranks that shouldn't be crossed but Juliet and her girl group crossed them. They went ahead and drove over Ingrid and Mila's sketchbooks and notebooks in which their designs and ideas were there. Seeing your hard work and ideas being destroyed is a very devastating thing for everyone, especially for creators.

waitress: Here you go, mam. 

Ingrid: Thank you. Also, I love your hair and your necklace. 

Waitress: Really?! that's such an honor coming from you, mam. Thank you so much. 

Ingrid:  your welcome, now let me dig in. 

Waitress: of course, mam enjoy. 

(her jelly) 

(her jelly) 

(her tea) 

As Ingrid savored her food. She noticed a familiar figure walk in through the door. It was Juliet. That piece of trash!! How dare she sullen her eyes on just a perfect day?!! What was she doing here?! The answer was obvious, but Ingrid couldn't calm the fiery sea of rage within her. She looked over to Mila and saw her face had from smiling too neutral. Juliet gave her order and was walking towards Ingrid. Ingrid was fiddling with her fingers to keep her sane. Juliet called out to Ingrid. 

Juliet: Excuse me, I don't want to interrupt but is your name Ingrid Flora? 

Ingrid: Indeed, and who might you be? 

Juliet: You went to sky high right? 

Ingrid: Yes, I did. 

Juliet: Well, I don't know if you remember but I am Juliet Syndey. 

Ingrid: Aahh, yes, I remember you, my former ex best friend

Juliet: I know I have no right to be talking to you, but I want to apologize for all things I did. 

Ingrid: Come talk to me on Friday this week. here is my business card.  

Juliet: I see, thank you for giving me the chance to talk to you. 

Ingrid: You know, it's not just me who you harmed right? 

Juliet: Yes, I am hoping to talk to her, but she is really busy at the moment. So, could you maybe contact her? 

Ingrid: Okay. could you leave please? 

Juliet: Yeah sure. Have a nice day. 

As soon as Juliet left, Ingrid's face turned stern. 'Does she have no shame?! Waltzing her way back into my life.' Thought Mila. Ingrid and Mila made eye contact and had a mini conversation. Ingrid finished her food and left the cafe. She went to her workshop and focused on creating new designs and perfumes. It was 10 pm when she got a call from Mila. 

Ingrid: Hey, are you finished with your shift. 

Mila: I am just closing the cafe and sending my employees home. Come and get me. 

Ingrid closed her workshop and went to get Mila. Mila waited for her outside the cafe. When Ingrid got there, Mila went inside the car. 

Mila: Let's go. 

Ingrid: I invited Juliet to our house on Friday. 

Mila: What?! That's great! It's time to begin our execution. 

Mila grinned as Ingrid nodded her head. They were going to make Juliet pay.