Chapter 14: In the Mood?

Yara and Thorn stood outside Mood Bar, bathed in the soft glow of the moonlight. Yara's eyes widened in awe as she gazed upon the enchanting beauty of the building. "This place looks enchanting," she whispered, her voice filled with wonder.

Under the luminescent moonlight, Mood Bar transformed into a breathtaking sight that seemed to come alive with magic. The walls of the building shimmered and pulsed with an ethereal light, captivating all who beheld it. The intricate engravings seemed to dance and shift in the silver rays, creating a mesmerizing display that drew in fairy folk and enchanted beings from far and wide.

As they made their way towards the entrance, they followed a pathway lined with delicate, glowing lanterns that illuminated their way with a warm, soft light. The grand archway framing the entrance was adorned with intertwining vines and sparkling crystals that shimmered and danced in the moonlight, welcoming them into the magical realm.

Thorn nodded in agreement, his eyes reflecting the admiration and captivation that Yara felt. "It truly is a sight to behold," he murmured, his voice tinged with a hint of awe.

The stained glass windows caught the moon's light, casting colorful patterns on the ground below. The rhythmic music emanating from within beckoned to them, enticing them to step inside and experience the enchantment that awaited within.

Once Thorn and Yara stepped inside, they were greeted by the warm and inviting atmosphere. Across the room, they spotted Raven, Fox, and Onyx already seated at a booth table along the side wall. Yara's face lit up with a big smile as she waved at everyone.

As they made their way across the room, Raven stood up to greet the duo, her eyes sparkling with excitement. Fox, always the playful one, hopped up in front of Raven as if trying to beat her to reaching Yara. Raven playfully pushed Fox aside, giving Yara a warm hug first. Fox stumbled to the side, laughing. "Well, damn, Raven, we need you on the force with moves like that," he teased, rubbing his shoulder and chuckling, earning a round of laughter from the group.

"Omg, Raven, how have you been?" Yara asked, embracing her friend with genuine affection.

"I've been great, Your Highness," Raven replied with a smile, her eyes gleaming with joy at the reunion.

Thorn greeted the guys with a dap and gave Raven a small kiss on her cheek before sliding into the booth, taking in the surroundings of the bar. The interior layout was impressive, with a beautiful dark mahogany bar in the middle of the room, showcasing countless bottles of glistening absinthe, dark fae wine, and ales.

Thorn couldn't help but feel a swell of pride knowing that his brother had created such a stunning establishment. The intricate details and the ambiance of the bar spoke volumes about his brother's craftsmanship and dedication to creating a truly magical experience for all who entered.

As the group at the table perused the bar and kitchen menu, the door swung open, and in walked Honey, Reign, and Jasper. Jasper's eyes quickly scanned the room, and he spotted their friends at the booth. With a charming smile, he guided the girls through the bustling crowd to where everyone was sitting.

"Gahhhh damn, Honey, you're looking scrumptious tonight," Fox exclaimed, playfully wagging his tongue like a dog and hanging it out of his mouth. Honey smirked, rolling her eyes. "Down, boy. Keep it together," she retorted, tossing Fox a dramatic air kiss.

"Behold, the eighth wonder of our magical world—the Honey Hips! They sway like a hypnotic dance, luring unsuspecting Fae into their gravitational pull," Fox continued, his words filled with mock admiration.

"Oh, stop it," Honey replied, her laughter ringing out like wind chimes. "My hips are merely celestial bodies on vacation. They've taken a sabbatical from orbiting planets to bless you with their presence."