being left behind

When my mom met her newest boyfriend, the two of them made it very uncomfortable for me to be around. If they weren't using drugs, they were being very vocal in her bedroom. Thankfully, my friend, Mrs. Hartsell welcomed me into her trailer with open arms. She lived next door to my mother and she knew how upsetting it was for me to be around my mom when she was like that. On the nights when I couldn't stay at home, I simply ran to Mrs. Hartsell's trailer. There were times when I felt the need to leave in a hurry. On those nights, I ran to the safety of Mrs. Hartsell's trailer in whatever I happened to be wearing. On occasion, I ran next door in only my underpants. That's what I was wearing that fateful night.

Mrs. Hartsell later told me she had a feeling something was wrong that night. She rose out of bed, threw on a robe, and dashed outside while telling me to wait where I was. She stepped outside just in time to see their fully loaded truck turn the corner. Mrs. Hartsell walked through the dimly lit night to the now-abandoned trailer and found it was empty. All of my things were gone too.

I sat at the window and watched Mrs. Hartsell step out of what had been my mother's trailer. She looked upset while making her way back to her trailer. When Mrs. Hartsell came back inside, she spoke two words, "She's gone." She then took me in her arms and embraced me. She held me in her big, soft arms and nuzzled my head between her breasts. She held me for a good long time while I sobbed quietly. My mother had never run off like this before. But her new boyfriend had her into heavy drugs and who knows what else. I knew I'd most likely never see her again.

While embracing me, Mrs. Hartsell told me what she'd found inside my mother's trailer. My mom had taken all of my meager belongings, even my clothes. She was gone and she wasn't coming back. Being the kind woman she was, Mrs. Hartsell told me I'd be staying with her for as long as I wanted. I was so thankful to have her in my life. Even though I was nearly 21 years old, I wasn't emotionally prepared to live on my own. I needed to be taken care of and Mrs. Hartsell knew this all too well.

It was still very late at night when I calmed down. We had been awake for a few hours but it was still far too early to remain out of bed. Taking my small hand in hers, she led me back to the bedroom so we could get some rest. During all the nights I'd spent in her home, we'd always slept together in her large, queen-sized bed. She never allowed me to sleep on her couch, insisting there was plenty of room in bed with her.

Mrs. Hartsell had always been super nice. She was the kindest and most understanding person I'd ever met. While my mother had always been unhealthily thin due to her addictions, Mrs. Hartsell was the exact opposite. She towered over my petite height and bordered between being full-figured and voluptuous. Her immense breasts swelled wider than her already broad shoulders. Between her breasts and wide hips, her waist appeared thin, but it was a bit of an illusion. She was a substantial woman with the biggest heart imaginable.

That night, after we'd climbed back into bed, Mrs. Hartsell spooned me from behind like she always did. I could feel the warmth of her body through her knee-length, nylon nightgown. She held me in her large, strong arms and let me continue weeping until I ran out of tears. As I was falling back asleep, she whispered, restating what she'd already told me, "Don't worry about anything Sammy. You're going to live here with me and I'm going to take care of you."

I replied softly, "I love you, Mrs. Hartsell."

She kissed my cheek, which wasn't unusual, and whispered, "I love you too, Baby Boy."

Early the next morning, just as the sun was rising, I awoke before Mrs. Hartsell with a very stiff penis and the need to use the bathroom. As carefully as I could, I slipped out from her embrace and turned to make my way out of her bedroom. The room was dimly lit by the rising sun through the frilly curtains. I carefully made my way toward the door. Very suddenly, Mrs. Hartsell spoke in a playful tone, "I'm glad to see you're so happy you'll be living with me."