the end

After the bikini had been returned to the rack, Sara took one of my hands and Beth took the other. We shopped our way down the aisle with Mrs. Hartsell alongside us.

Close to the front of the store, Beth and Sara began sorting through a rack while I moved to Mrs. Hartsell's side. I looked up at her and whispered that I needed to tell her something. She bent down so I could whisper in her ear.

In my softest whisper, "Mrs. Hartsell, I'm really, really horny."

She whispered back in my ear, "I know, Baby. But you'll have to wait a little longer. We're almost done here."

Smiling up at her, I was thrilled she was going to touch me again like she had the night before. Mrs. Hartsell looked down at me and smiled warmly while glancing between my eyes and my rigid penis.

Sara and Beth turned away from the rack, each holding something for me to try on. Sara moved the quickest and I soon found myself wearing a bright yellow, one-piece swimsuit with big ruffles across the seat she'd picked for me. Everyone stepped back and I knew they all loved it by the looks on their faces.

After Sara had stripped me naked and placed the swimsuit in the cart, Beth moved in and helped me to step into the pink leotard with long sleeves. After it was stretched onto my body, she stood and up and pulled down a mass of ruffles from on top of the rack. Kneeling before me again, she held open the ruffles and I stepped into it. Beth adjusted the tutu around my hips until she had it where she wanted it. She was grinning like crazy when she stood up and moved back with the other lades to get a good look. Both Sara and Beth looked pleased.

Mrs. Hartsell was slowly shaking her head. "No, there is something wrong." She moved in and quickly removed the tutu and leotard leaving me naked and throbbing. She then stretched the tutu around my hips again, without the leotard. All three ladies said it was their favorite of the day. Sara was clapping and giggling while staring at me.

The tutu was a mass of pink ruffles that managed to keep my penis and bottom concealed, but just barely. When I shook my hips, I could feel the weight of the ruffles moving with me. It was unlike anything I'd worn before and deep down inside, I was a little sad when Mrs. Hartsell had Sara help me take it off.

Naked once again, Sara and Beth held my hands while we wandered down the last aisle. We followed Mrs. Hartsell as she led us across the back of the store and down the far side to the front corner of the building by footwear. She sat down on the little bench people sat on to try on shoes. We weren't far from the counter Beth and Sara were standing behind when we entered the store.

As soon as she was comfortable, Mrs. Hartsell held out her hand in my direction. "Come here, Sweetheart." I flip-flopped away from Sara and Beth and took the offered hand. When she pulled me onto her lap, I immediately knew what she was going to do. I threw my arms around her neck and buried my face against her shoulder. In a soft, squeaky voice, I asked, "Here?"

Her response came immediately, "Yes, here." And she laid the pad of her finger on the underside of my drooling penis just below its pink crown. I didn't look, but I knew Sara and Beth had moved in close and were looking down at me being teased my Mrs. Hartsell's finger.

I almost screamed when I heard the front door rattle. I buried my face harder against Mrs. Hartsell's shoulder. Sara muttered, "Fuck!" I heard her footsteps moving away until she turned the lock on the door and barked at whoever was out there. "We're closed!" Before slamming the door and locking it again. I listened to her footsteps racing back toward us. When she paused not far away, I pulled my face away from the shoulder and looked to see Sara collecting a box of tissues from near the register before racing back to the three of us.