Prologue

◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️

Scars stand as poignant reminders of our history, often overlooked by many who prefer to direct their focus toward the future. Yet, what unfolds when circumstances compel one to revisit the past, replaying its chapters to unveil the path leading to the future?

Marina Russo. A normal girl, who has a fairly sophisticated life... right? Well you're right... With just a little twist. Marina is your daily 21 year old that has a newly adult life, one filled with drama, spice and unknown secrets. Secrets so deep that once dug up, it can lead to the ruins of the underworld.

Caden King, someone who happens to be wanted and adored by many billions. His name itself travels the world with respect, authority and is listened to by his lovers and haters. With a dark personality that matches his dark secret, he controls the Underworld with his fingers, and hides it away from prying eyes of the surface dwellers. He is set upon his throne like a true king, ruling over both kingdoms under his reign...

So what happens when he finds his true born queen?

◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️▪️◼️

Did you know that like a fingerprint, everyone's tongue print is also different?

Love,

Bella <3