Chapter: Week 7

Eaven stood in the home office of his brothers estate posted up next the widow behind his brother as Ervin was going through business exchange on the lab top. Eaven glanced at him "he isn't willingly going to give us information". "only one way to fix that" He looked up from the screen to his brother with a malicious grin.

"Just take a sharp blade to the tip of his dick and drag it down till he gives you the information you want".

They both look toward the door caught off guard by the random sentence of violence said in the sweet tone of the lady of the house. There stood remy smiling happily with her fingers lanced together in front of her stomach. "Damn" ervin swore amused at her. "Ya I knew that would be a perfect match for you the moment she step foot in my house" eaven grins amused.

"What do you know about torture short stuff" ervin grinned at her as she approached him. "Men tend to break easier" she genuinely smiled at him as they questioned the statement. "If you put a rat in a jar and stick the jar to the face and heat the bottom, the rat will eat its way through flesh to escape" she titled her head amusement. The brothers glance at each, ervin was the one who mostly tortured men for information in the cruelest ways possible but hearing a women like remy say it was actually disturbing and she smiled about it.

"Have you tortured people before, shorty?" He asked standing up. "No but I've watch my brother do it by pulling teeth" she kept up the smile. "There are ways to skin a human so they don't bleed out immediately. it causes extreme agony were they beg for death, I suggest adding salt".

Ervin stood in front of her wrapping his arms around her waist. "Well that's a turn on" he kisses her. "And on that note I'm heading home to my sane wife" eaven grins leaving waving bye to his brother.

Once the door closed ervin hand slid down her back side as he lightly squeezed her butt causing her to gasp, he shoved his tongue in as her face turn crimson placing her hands on his hips as he lightly massaged her back side, she pulled away him turning her back to him placing a loos stride of hair behind her ear. the feeling of confusion filled his chest, she seemed to enjoy it yet pulled away from his touch?. "I'm going to check in with my mother" she whispered exiting the room. He leaned back on the desk crossing his arms, he decided to he needed a cold shower to clear his thoughts.

———————-

He found her in 'their' bed room, she smiled at him laying on the bed. Her phone was in her hand.

He grinned "wanna shower with me". "Maybe next time" she smiled at him amusingly. She did shy away from his advances but she knew he wasn't being malicious toward her. He knew when to back off and never pushed or argued. He walked into the master bath closing the door half way. She glanced at the door hearing the shower, Her mind wondering.

————————

It wasn't long till he walked back into the bed room with only towel around his waist she glanced at him staring at his muscular build, he looked at her feeling her eyes on him and grinned winking at her. She flashed crimson glancing away. He chuckled dropping the towel looking for shorts to wear to bed. She glanced back up seeing his full back side, glancing back down to her phone. He got into bed next to her smirking at her. Pulling her closer to him as she cuddled into his side.