at the train station

You go to the train station and you can't find where you are ment to go so you ask the red hair lady next to you. She said just go through the wall and you will be there so you try and it worked and she walked through as well as a red hair boy. My name is Ron hi Ron you say my name is Skyler. Ron come on the lady said.

You get on the train and you look though the glass you see Ron with his new friendsp and he didn't notice. So you ceeped going and you see a blonde haired boy stirring at you giving you a dirty look and his friends so you ceep going till you see a white girl with white hair and she signaled for me to come in she asked me what is your name I said Skyler she said my name is Luna I said that's a pretty name. I asked what do you want to talk about. She said mythical Creachers.

She shows us this is a hippogriff they have orange eyes and there front half is a giant eagle there back half is a horse and they are carnivorous. They look cute.

Also what is the blonde haired boys name? His name is draco Malfoy he is mean to almost every one but his friends said Luna. How do you become friends with him? I don't know he is friend with people like him I'm nothing like him what are the houses like? I researched that griffindor is brave, helping others and chivalry. Hufflepuff hard work, paticence, loyalty and fair played. Ravenclaw is intelligence,knowledge,planning ahead and wit. Slytherin ambition cunningness, heritage and resourcefulness. I think you will be in Ravenclaw I said I don't know what I will be in but I know what draco Malfoy will be in do you want to have a bet. She said no I said ok then the train stopped we hade to get off there was the big hairy man he said hi so I said hi back.