𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 013.

filler.. kinda? ᥫ᭡

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕟

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 |   SEPTEMBER 7

𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒎 shook caelynn's shoulder for the second time now, in the process of waking both her and diondre up from their nap. they both were slumped over their desk and out cold during the history class, having been this way ever since they sat down in the room.

he had snapped a couple pictures to send into their group chat and now he needs them to wake up because the bell is about to ring in the next minute or so.

caelynn was the first to stir awake, meeting harlem's eyes first then looking over to her other side to see diondre still sleeping.

she yawned and stretched out her short legs before reaching over and shaking diondre awake.

"y'all know we got a quiz tomorrow, right?" harlem asked them.

these two sleep everyday in here. it'll be a miracle if they pass without cheating.

but caelynn isn't even worried about the quiz. she knows the chapter that the quiz is on and has notes to study over before she goes to bed tonight.

she may sleep in the class, but it doesn't mean she isn't learning. usually when she gets home, she goes over the power points that the teacher walks through in class and writes down what she needs to know to stick it in her brain.

she doesn't know why she learns better by teaching herself, but she does. her method has been working for her since middle school.

the minute before the bell passed and it was now time for everyone to go into lunch.

like they usually do, harlem and diondre threw their arms around caelynn's shoulder and led her (as if she doesn't know where to go at this point) to the meeting spot where the rest of their friend group would be waiting.