chapter 1- The beginning

Baroness POV

Hello, my name is Baroness, I know this isn't what you were expecting, but here we are. Let me explain what is going on and why there aren't seven hot men here with me. Okay, where to begin, hmmm... from the beginning.

Ten years ago, my friend and I we sat in our new office wondering what to do with it. "Well, have you got any ideas yet?" Bang pd asked "no.. wait, what about a ermm? A bad?!" I said with an enthusiastic voice,"a band?" He questioned "yeah something new, not like all of these.. like.. erm.. to what's trending something new more hip hop more different" I suggested he sat there and thought for a while.

When I say a while, I mean a good 10 to 20 minutes. "Is something new?, some that's not trending?, Hip hop?!.... It's perfect," he exclaimed "okay you can find them. You had the idea. I know that you can find the right people for it. Go looking in all of the underground places and sure you will find people go I believe in you. " he old me, and I got my stuff and left for all of the underground places.

Now, this is where our story really begins. we meet each member in each chapter, and we see how they got here and to where they are now.

But I think you need a bit more of an explanation of what's going on and why I'm telling you all this. Well, as you know me and my friend and I bought an old office building and we want to make something great out of it not juts to be another office company just making people work infrount on computers all so we had the idea to make new kpop group and that's what this is all about our story and theirs don't worry only 50% of this story is true there will be live facts and some false ones so don't trust everything you read.

But I hope you're ready for this rollercoaster of a ride.

This has been Baroness. See you in the next chapter, ♡♡♡