Chapter 2 - the first member

Baroness POV

Oh, hello there, nice to see you again, so you're back for more. Are you ready for the first member that I found okay? Here we go.

As I was talking around the streets of Seoul, trying to find someone, it was late. The roads have a few cars, but not a lot, and the streets weren't empty either, but it was quite at least for music until I heard it music I followed the sound and it lead me to a staircase I walked down cautiously because you can't trust anyone these day and once I reached the bottom there were to bouncers about 6'5" "have you got any ID on you ma'am?" One asked, and I got it out of my purse he took it and looked at it for what felt like forever, and he asked me for my birthday, and this made me giggle. "What's your zodiac sign?" He said with a low voice. My reply was "why you wanna ask me out on a date?" A gave a little smirk, he gave it back, and I was let in. No daye in the end oh well. There weren't many people inside, maybe 20 - 30 people, but I heard the presenter anounce the next people on I gave a listen but nothing stud out to me until he started there was something about him it was.. oh, what's the word enticing!! Sorry but aggressive.

Anyway, where was I, oh yes. I was captivated. I needed this boy in this band if it was the last thing I did with myself, but how I eventually saw the presenter and I asked him "excuse me may I speak with the last group that juts went on stage?" He agreed and walked off for a little bit. Soon enough, 3 boys came out. "Hello, which one of you was doing the second verse of your song?" I asked with a nice smile and 2 of the boys pushed the guy in the middle forward "it was me" he said I could how nervous he was by the tone of his voice "well I think he have a shot in out new group here is my card give me a call if you are up for it" I pulled a card from my perse and gave it to him shook his hand and then left the building.

After about 3 days of waiting for him to call our message, the team of me there was nothing, so I went on the hunt for someone new. I remember searching for hours and hours and hours, but nothing stood out to me. I was worried that Bang pd would think I was no good, I decided to take a break for a little why in a little cafe and have a drink and a nice little treat for myself as I'm sat there watching the world go by my phone ring I look 'unknown caller' I answered "hello?" "Hi is this the lady that gave me the card the other night?" The young boy asked "yes I am. Are you ready to give me an answer?" I questioned "yes I am, " he replied, sounding quite chipper."I would like to give it a go, " he told him."Wonderful what is your name so I can tell you when to come and meet your next band member and I will be able to tell you when to come round to the office to meet the boss" I told him putting on my best professional voice "my name is Kim namjoon and thank you for giving me this opportunity" he told me "it's okay namjoon I will let you go now I will get in touch with you soon" I told him and I hung up the phone

I had my first member. I booked a user back to the office to tell Bang pd the news, and he was just as excited as I was "how to we get the next person" I asked "we will hold auditions so we can then see a wide variety of talents" he told him and my task was to set up the downstairs area for it, so I did juts that. But that's about the next person. Let's focus on namjoon for now. After a day or so, I called namjoon and told him to come and meet the big boss at the office  . He was relatively fast with his time, and he punctuality. I was waiting for him at the door. "Welcome to big hit entertainment namjoon," I told him with a smile "thanks tou so much again for this. I'm very grateful," he said with a bow."It's okay. Are you ready to meet him?" I asked andnhe hesitate by he nodded "okay follow me then, " I told him, and we walked inside, got in the elevator, and went straight to the top to see Bang pd.

Once we arrived I opened the door and he was busy on his computer "Bang pd may I introduce kim namjoon your first member" I said with a smile "ah namjoon I have heard good things about  you, nice to meet you my name is Bang pd" he got up and shook him hand "nice to meet you to sir thank you this-" he got interrupted "no need to thank me I got told you are very appreciative now come and sit down let's talk about this whole thing we will let you knwo everything about that you need to know" Bang pd explained to him and we all sat down.

"So my plan is to get a group to debut by 2013, so I've got about 3 years to do so, now you are my first member if you want to do this  and then we will get second member and there maybe about 7 of you all together but I'm not to sure just yet but I will figure that out on the way but for now I have an apartment not far from here where you will be staying for a while until we can get somewhere a bit bigger." Bang pd explained to him. Okay, I'm just gonna jump in here now we have quite a bit of money now we aren't as rich as JYP, YG, and SM but we had a good amount of money so there apartment wasn't that small it was a good size. Anyway, back to the story.

"What do you think?" Bang pd asked Namjoon he sat there and thought for a little but I don't blame him it is a lot to take in to be the first member of the band and  to be the leader. After a few minutes I piped up "we can give you time to think about it you don't have to give us a answer straight away but when you are ready you can come back here and tell us your answer or you can call me." I told him and and he nodded. we ended the meeting, and I guided him out. Once we got to the door "take your time to think about it take as much time as much time as you need I know that this will be alot to take in straight away so no need to rush with your answer" I said on a reassuring voice "thank you again i will be in contact soon with and answer" he told me and left.

After about 3 days, I was in the main lobby talking to the receptionist about 'important business things'. "Excuse me, are you miss baroness?" I heard someone say I turned around and saw Namjoon."Oh Namjoon, you're back! Are you ready to give us an answer?" I questioned, and he nodded."I would like to take on this opportunity that you have given me, " he said with the biggest smile. "That's great to know. I will send you the address for your new apartment, and we will get someone to help you with your bags and stuff, " I said while texting him the address "thank you so much for this again I won't let you down I promise" he said with a even bigger smile than before. We will let you know when we have the next member if the band and you can meet them and get to know them a bit better, " I told him with a smile. He waved goodbye, and he left to start packing his stuff for the new apartment it didn't take him that long to get his stuff, and he was in his new home for a while.

Well, that was namjoons story. I hope to see you in the next one goodbye for now and I hope to see you soon.