❁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 ❁

𖧷BEGIN:

𝕋he dwarf like little lady walked through the snow covered plains, taking in the unfamiliar sorounding.

Hearing about all sorts of views and adventures has always been fun for Nahida, but it was never enough.
She has heard from the traveler about their adventures in a snowy region in Mondstadt called Dragonspine, and has been wanting to visit it ever since (I'm fact she has always wanted to experience all their adventures first hand).
Now she gets to experience the feel of snow underneath her feet.
Although it's cold, Nahida is welcome to the new feelings that seem whell up in her body and mind, only growing more and more excited as each second passes by.

Soon enough she reaches a certain spot, a creature almost resembling an Abyss Herald levitating and "conversing" with a bunch of other creatures Nahida has never seen before.

As fascinated as she was, she can of course differenate safe and dangerous situations, and confronting these creatures would obviously not be the smartest of things to do.
As much as she'd love to study them at least a bit.

"Wow!" Her eyes seemed as if they sparkled brighter than ever.
"It's unfortunate I can't get a closer look.." dissapointment overtook her, as she sighed.

She hadn't even realized she was speaking outloud, so when the creatures turned to her, she could just feel the trouble this will cost her.
She's not exactly the best for fighting afterall.

Just as all moved downhill, someone suddenly came to the rescue.
Well more than one person.

They were all dressed in these interesting, warm, knightly(?) uniforms.
She has already guessed this is a different universe, but taking a look at the outfits, she could assume it was not just a little different, which makes this experience all the better.

A blond man suddenly approached her and knelt down to her approximate height, not exactly reaching it, once the strange creatures were defeated.

"My name is Gepard Landau, I am the captain of the Silvermane Guards." He introduced himself, then reached his hand out towards and rested it on the child-like archon's shoulder, as if to reassure her that everything is fine.
"Are you alright? Did you get hurt?" His voice was filled with genuine worry, so much so that even Nahida would imediately be able to discern it, despite not being "the best" with human emotions just yet.

This man's care really brought a smile on Nahida's face. "I'm alright! Thank you for asking." a small little giggle left her mouth. But for some reason, her reassurance only brought more worry to the captains face.
"Are you sure?" His gaze shifted to Kusanali's outfit, but he seemed to have decided not to comment on it.

"Of course! Thank you for your concern." Nahida's smile only grew bigger and warmer.
"Here, let us get you to Belobog." He stood up and paused, as if he didn't know whether he should be carrying someone as small as the child before him, or just hold her hand.

But Nahida was pretty much fine with either, so she extended her hand towards him and nodded.
"Alrighty! Lead the way."

Silvermane Guards. Belobog. It's all so interesting.
I t brought a big smile on her face.

Nahida gently held onto the Captain's hand as she kept taking in the soroundings.
As plain as they may seem, snow isn't a normal occurrence in Sumeru.
In fact, Nahida has never before seen snow in person.

And finally, upon reaching this so called Belobog, the first thing Nahida noticed, was the difference in the architecture.
The second thing she noticed were the strange cell's that seemed to emitt warmth.
She asked Gepard about it and he explained that Geomarrow heaters.