Walk it off 🫶🏻

Remy was brought over to eaven estate to spend time with kerra as ervin ran to check in on tip about the jade rabbit with Hornet and Kai. lute was her added protection for the day. Eaven let her in as she walk past him, he noticed her gait and raised an eyebrow, the men were raised to noticed even the smallest charge in behavior as it was the difference of life and death. Remy glanced back at him and turned red in the face noticing how he was staring at her which confirmed his suspicions. He grinned and turned to lute. Who held a blank expression knowing exactly what he was noticing. He only glanced at him and followed in behind her as Eaven laughed to himself.

Remy walked up to kerra, who smiled at her "oh good here". She handed her Clara as the infant slightly scratch and yawned looking at her with icy blue eyes. Remy smiles nuzzling her "hello clar clar". She looked up at kerra who was warming a bottle for her. "She gonna a little heart breaker with thoses eyes". "Ya I might be asking your family for a few favors when she's older" eaven grinned darkly. "Just let Maverick and Rex babysit her she'll know to break down a AR and beat up your men by 8" remy faintly laughs. "No offense short stuff but I don't want my daughter to act like you" he said. "Aw you're brother likes the way I act" she grinned. "I can tell by the way you're walking". Her cheeks again turn red, she cleared her throat, lightly bouncing the infant who smiled at her.

Eaven looks at kerra and smiles. "She's always had a way with kids, they adore her" she smiled genuinely. "Wonder how she going to react to raising her future kids in our ways, boys have it rough". Kerra look at him. "If he abuses his kids, she'll take them and run to her brothers and not even hell could protect him from them". "I don't think ervin would abuse his sons love but tough love is tough in our family and so is violence an cruelty, we want our children to not only survive but thrive in our hellish world". "Then you have nothing to worry about that's partially how she was raised"

Kerra smiled walking over to hand her the bottle but Clara was already asleep in her arms. "Well I'll be, you got her to sleep without a bottle". Remy smiled genuinely "hey kare would you be up to going into town tomorrow with me and mai?".

"Sure, I'm growing tired of this house" she look back at eaven. "No offense love" she smiled at him. He chuckled "it's understandable I made you stay here the last 2 months of you're pregnancy, I'll have Jerry and terry go with you" he faintly smiled. "Hornet and Kai are going with me... if that isn't eye catching I don't know what is..." remy adds as Kerra gently took Clara from her.

"It's for safety.. a lot of people want their hands on both of you" he said sternly to get his point across. Remy faintly grinned making him question her. "So mai warmed up to you?" Eaven smiled. "She's really came out of her shell the last few weeks".

———————————

Remy stood in the door way leaning against the wooden frame. Mai was looking through her closest looking for something to wear, she was very nervous. She wasn't the type that wanted unwanted attention and understandable so. Remy watched amused, she was already dressed in a long sleeved crop top and black Cargo pants and heeled boots. Mai pick white pants and was looking for a top, remy reach above her and grab a blue off the shoulder top with puffy sleeves. Mai look at her shyly then smiled taking it.

———————————

The two walked down stairs where Hornet and Kai were waiting for them. Hornet double take at mai and genuine smiled. "Jerry and kerra are meeting us at the cafe in the square" Hornet says opening the door for them.

————————————

Remy ran up behind kerra and partially throw herself into her arms as she turned around hearing the loud footsteps. "Holly cow hun" she laughs catching herself before falling over. 

She look at her outfit and faintly sighs amused. She look like a teenager dressed like that but there was no point in arguing with her. She then look at the shyer women who calmly walked up to them and smiled "hello mai". "Hello kerra" she smiled placing strides of her hair behind her ear. "lets grab a coffee and snake and we'll make the men take us to the shopping district" she smiled. Hornet faintly  grinned kerra was calmer than remy but just as feisty. (Wip)