When they have to fight..

Koro couldn't take it anymore, she knew it was risky, but she pushed Madara away.

"I didn't expect resistance... But I like it when you act naughty, darling~"

"Cut it out, Madara..."

He smiled, looking at her with the arrogant stare.

"Honey, are you seriously gonna try to fight me? I don't want to hurt you, but if you force me..."

As he said this, he stroked her cheek with his finger.

(Since i'm lazy, here's a video of their fight-)

"I never thought she was so strong, but I couldn't expect anything less..." The Uchiha thought, getting up.

"Sweetheart, you really are strong, aren't you?"

"Of course."

Madara approached a bit to her.

"However, I can regenerate infinitely, you can't."

"I don't understand how this detail could be relevant, Madara."

He chuckled.

"Well, basically you can die and i can't. But don't worry! I wouldn't be so stupid as to kill you, I've waited so many years to see you again, darling..."

Madara hugged her tightly.

"You don't know how much i love you... It consumed me, it drove me crazy..."

"M-Madara, love don't make you want to destroy Konoha or this Tsukuyomi thing!"

"This has nothing to do with it, it's based on logic. The world has suffered too much, and must now rest in an eternal dream."

"It's a fake peace! With this you would deceive the whole world..."

Madara lean closer.

"True peace cannot be achieved without obligation or deception. Try to understand me Koro! When the world is at peace, we..."

He took her hand and brought it to his chest, caressing it with his fingers. His smile had became desperately crazy.

"I-I... U-Uhm..." The girl didn't know what to say, Madara was getting creepy.

Suddendly Madara teleported behind and hugged her tightly, absorbing her Chakra. Koro's eyes widened as she felt her Chakra slipping away.

"W-What the hell are you doing?!"

"Don't worry sunshine! I'm going take good care of you...~"

Koro could barely move, she closed her eyes, straining in vain.

"Shh, shh... Is ok, it's gonna be over soon, my love."

He picked her up in his arms and sit.

" D-Dammit...!" Koro fainted.

Koro waked up, her Chakra had regenerated but very little. She struggled to get up and looked at everyone.

There were just some strange white things.

"W-What happened?"

"Don't look at the moon, my darling."

She turned towards the voice, obviously recognizing it.