ꇙ꓄꒤ꉣ꒐꒯ ꇙ꓄꒤ꋊ꓄ 🌷

Quick cover appreciation, my amazing friend made this for me‼️ thank you so much, ily burningflamesfiction

~

Background info: Seungmin decides to be a brat and tease Hyunjin at a party :3

Genre: Smut... 🪄 🔞

Ship: SeungJin

Kinks: Choking, degradation, begging(ish)...

.
.
.
.

"Minnie we're gonna be late!" Hyunjin yelled up the stairs, waiting for his lover to get ready.

Meanwhile, his lover was having a crisis, tossing clothes around everywhere and groaning. "Ughhhh. What do I wear?!" Seungmin whined, frustratedly throwing another outfit onto his bed. Then a specific thing caught his eye. "What about this?" He whispered to himself, smiling smugly.

.

"Jinnie!!" The puppy boy yelled, waiting patiently as his boyfriend, reluctantly, made his way upstairs. "What is it Min-" Hyunjin's jaw dropped, Seungmin was wearing a silky black shirt with ribbons at the neck which were tied to make a bow, billowy sleeves with cuffs at the wrist, and black jeans. The elder let out a low whistle, eyes travelling up and down Seungmin's body and smiling. "Give me a 360." He said, Seungmin nodded, doing a spin in the outfit, Hyunjin let out a small gasp at the complete open back, the only piece of cloth present was the bow at the neck with the long ribbons flowing and gracing his bare back.

"Think I should wear an accessory?" Seungmin mumbled, reaching for the vanity drawer and putting on some silver mismatched earrings, one being long and dangly with a cross and the other, a simple piercing. Hyunjin shrugged, "Like what?" He asked.

Seungmin opened another drawer of his vanity and found some pearl bead strings to go in his hair, and a waist chain. His top was cropped, revealing his waist to everyone (much to the dislike of Hyunjin, but the latter didn't say anything.) He wrapped the silver chain around his hips and tried to put on the clasp in the back. 

Hyunjin stared at Seungmin as the black haired tried to put on the waist chain, unsuccessfully. "Hyunjin!" Seungmin called, snapping the older back to reality. "A little help please..." The puppy boy said, turning to face the taller, face tinted a light pink in embarrassment. 

Hyunjin took the waist chain and pulled Seungmin closer to him using it, before bringing the clasps together. The shorter let out a small whine, "Your hands are cold!" He complained, frowning as no response came from Hyunjin. 

"Done." Hyunjin muttered, his warm breath tickling Seungmin's nape. Seungmin turned around and placed a small peck on Hyunjin's cheek before smiling, "Thank you big, strong, boyfriend of mine~" He teased, twirling his finger on Hyunjin's chest, before walking out of the room; the elder followed him like a lovesick puppy, outside and to the car.

The drive there was peaceful, except Seungmin letting out occasional moan-like sounds while stretching. Every time he made a sound, he noticed subtle changes in Hyunjin's posture. He'd grip the wheel tighter or bite his lip while looking right at the road. If Seungmin was right, Hyunjin was doing everything he could to not pull over somewhere and fuck his brains out right now. 

Oh, this is going to be fun. Seungmin thought to himself as they entered Chan's house for the party, Hyunjin walking Chan and others to greet them while he stayed behind to get a drink.

⋆。‧˚ʚ ❀ ɞ˚‧。⋆

Both of them some twenty shots in, decided to dance and have the time of their lives. Seungmin with his friends, while Hyunjin was with his. Of course, both noticed the tentative glances between each other, Hyunjin biting his lip harder as he watched Seungmin sway his hips. Seungmin always knew when Hyunjin was looking at him, licking his lips when he felt the man's gaze on him for the nth time that night. Feeling drawn to each other, they left their friends and met up again to get drinks. "Having fun?" Hyunjin asked, putting the glass to his lips. Eyes still watching as Seungmin's lips touched his own glass. "Of course I am~" Seungmin hummed, still moving with the music as the gap between he and his lover got smaller. "I want to have more though..." He mumbled, quiet enough for only he and Hyunjin to hear.