hello everybody my name is markiplier

i ju d str anyways im going to paste things i wrote thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------

tiggy uhh rule34 mention

I feel myself transforming.. My werewolf ears and tail perk up and I ran towards tiggys house, I bust in through the window and slash at everyone in sight. Including his sister, which I killed "good riddance...." I hissed, slamming my paw down and crawling towards tiggys room, I slashed down the door and stuck my head through. "AH!!!!" he screamed, dropping his phone. He was looking at total drama island rule 34. I stomp on his phone and crush it under my strong paw. I howled, calling my pups. "WE FEAST!!!" I yowled, we began to scratch and bite at him. Eating tiggy alive until he is only bone. We pick the tiniest leftovers of flesh and then bust through his window and leave. Leaping off into the darkness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I made this because my friend called me an orphan... 😓😓😓

My blood boiled as I stared at the message, me? An orphan? Heh.. I felt fur starting to grow. NO!.. THE FULL MOON... ITS HERE!... I let out a howl as I grew werewolf ears and a tail. I began to grow bigger. Heh.. Ill teach them whos boss. I broke through my window and jumped out. Running with the wind and my paws thumping against the ground, booming like thunder. My wolf tail swayed elegantly in the wind. I stopped at genders house, and gave a toothy grin. "Heh.. Ill teach them whos boss.." I unsheated my sharp werewolf claws and busted down the door. I ran over to his room. "AH!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gender screamed, I crawled over and hissed at him. Accidentally stepping on his organ in the process. "DONT CALL ME AN ORPHAN EVER AGAIN!!" I snarled, slashing at gender and knocking him out. "Heh... Dont mess with me ever again..." I smiled evily, showing my fangs. I then broke open the wall and jumped out into the forest. Running until you couldnt see me anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

my first ever alpha story 🥺🥺🥺💞

Alastors eyes shot wide open as he stared at the photo, this was really mondo?.. She felt cold, like the darkness was eating her alive. She let out a cry as she collapsed to her knees. "I'M NEVER TALKING TO YOU GUYS AGAIN.." She hissed, feeling her werewolf claws dig into the floor beneath her. "CUT MY LIFE INTO PEICES!!.." She howled, feeling her wolf ears perk up. She slashed at everyone in sight, blinded by rage. "YOU GUYS JUST DONT GET ME..." She snarled. "JUST!.. JUST STOP!!" She screamed, running off into the woods. Hitting her head on a thick tree branch because she was so fucking tall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

extra things for funzies

IM THE ALPHA IM THE LEADER IM THE ONE TO TRUST WE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES WE'RE IN THIS PACK FOR LIFE AWOOO WE'RE WOLVES WE OWN THE NIGHT WHAT WE OWN WHAT WE OWN WHAT WE OWN THE NIGHT

i wouldve put naother thing but its being a BITC!!!!!H ayway bgoodobye

ALSO COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE ON OF YOU!! I CAN ALSO INCLUDE SOMEBODY ELSE AS YOUR UHH FUCK I DONT KNOW WHATEVER YOU WANT THEM TO BE