first meet

9's pov
I wake up and see a person with one eye. They had Scissors in their hands, so I grabbed the scissors and pushed them up and they stuck I the floor and the person says "it's ok we're not gonna hurt you" he picked the scissors back up and cut a Strange off my arm seem and they say "there that should hold" he walks over and hangs up the scissors and says "if 2 were here he would have done a better job" then I say "2? I was with him. " Then he says,"2!? where!? out there?!" Then we hear a voice say "keeping secrets from me I see" then a another person walks in holding a Staff and he pushs the person with the one eye aside and he Turns me around and looks at my back that has a 9 on it then the person with the one eye says"i found him in the emptiness" then the person with the staff turns around to face the person with the one eye and says"what were you doing out there!?" Then he brings the person with the one eye closer with the staff and says,"You'll lead the Beast to us how Many times have I told you" then he let's the person with the one eye go and a big person with a big knife walks in and the person with the staff walks past the big person and he Gestures with his head to follow the person with the staff and we follow and we see a bucket a the person with the staff walks in it and the other person with the one eye walks in but I get pushed in and I slam in the person with the one eye and then the big person walks in and Starts the bucket it's like a Elevator in a way a couple minutes later we Arrive to the top we walk out and the person with the staff Introduces himself as one then he points to the person with the one eye and introduced him as 5 and the big person as 8. there was a noise, and I looked at a person with ink stans on them, and the person with the one eye said "thats 6 he's a bit of a nut case but he won't hurt you" I nod and continue to look around. Hours later, I see 1,6, and 8 are gone, and I'm left alone with 5. I get a bit of green blushe on my face, but I look away from him.5 says,"ehm so what's your name? " I respond "oh my name is 9" He smiles, and we continue to just stare at each other, but we soon hear 1 yell,"Are you two Idiots done Staring at each other!? Jeez, you two stare at each other like you're in love or something!" We both get green blushe on our faces,5 says"o-ok I'll show you around alright..?"he started walking away and I walk with him and 1 says"5 you and 9 will be sharing a room together sentence the gest room is full of 8's stuff" 5 says"b-but I Only have one bed I m-my room"1 responsed "well then you'll just have to share a bed" I could see 1 smrk at me and 5 as he walked away to his own room.5 says to me "ok follow me I'll show you my room" we walked in a room that had a hard wooden floor,and a bed with a bed Side table and the bed side table has a lamp on it 5 says in a nervous voice "well this is my room,so what do ya think..?" I smile at 5 and say"i like it".we get in bed, and 5 has a flushed face. He's looking away from me he just says, " All right, we should probably get some sleep." we lay down, and we fall asleep.