Francis mosses - 18+ story for simps

I'd sit in my seat, working as per usual when Francis Mosses came around the corner. His hair was slightly visible under his hat, soaking wet from the rain, his eyes were tired and attractive, I blushed as I heard him mutter the words, " hey, good afternoon. " in a deep voice. My heart skipped a beat, I was already excited when I saw his picture on my list and now he was standing in front of me. My mind wondered to imagining me and him in our own peaceful world, where no one could come between us, then he spoke again, " Are you going to check or what? " His voice again was deep and soothing, I could listen to him all day. I quickly got back to work, everything was correct. My face lit up when I realised that he lived alone, I knew this was my shot. I happily ticked off all the boxes, yet didn't open the door. Instead I opened the staff room door ( the room I was working in ) and gestured for him to come inside for some ' paperwork ' when that wasn't really the case. I closed the window door, locked the staff room door behind him and watched as he fell back into a chair. " what's to be filled? " he said with a charming voice. I replied back to him, " there is no paperwork silly, " my heart skipped a beat as he came towards me, i was extremely nervous yet also excited. I could feel butterflies inside of me as I heard him whisper in my ear the words, " well then let's make this times worth. " My body was tense pressed against his, then our lips met. His tongue wrapped around mine in a satisfying way, he wrapped his hands around my waist as I put mine around the back of his neck. As He pressed his body against mine, all my thoughts had gone loose. All I was thinking about was him, his delicate features, his intimidating eyes, his deep, soothing voice and his soft lips. He pulled back with a satisfied expression on his face before saying, " I better go, I'm exhausted. " When I heard these words exit his mouth, I ( without hesitation) replied back with, " Can I come? Ive got people to cover my night shift, " His face lit up, " if you insist, " he said back to me in a soothing voice. He bent down to grab his bags and I opened the door, locked it then used a key to unlock the elevator door. I listened to the elevator door as he pressed the buttons. Then the doors opened and I followed him to his room. He unlocked the door and closed it behind him, then ventured to the couch where he would gesture for me to sit next to him. As I did, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, my cheeks went red. I knew this would be the night of my life, I Suddenly made a move and leapt onto his lap, each of my thighs on either side of his body. I kissed him deeply, our tongues rubbing together. He held onto my thighs as I held onto the couch pillows behind him. He lay me down on the couch then crawled over me, my heart skipped a beat when he started removing his belt. I immediately threw my shorts off when I saw him remove his jeans, I knew it was the moment I was dreaming of. He suddenly entered inside me, I gasped as he went up and down, back and forth. I let out a few moans as he fucked me, it was too good to resist. He pulled himself outside of me and lay on the other side of the couch, I took this opportunity to wrap my mouth around his cock, I sucked it, licked the tip and kissed it, all to give him the pleasure he deserved. He let out a few deep moans, each making my heart beat. I finally pulled back and sat on it, jumping up and down without hesitation. It made a loud clapping sound as I bounced on his dick. I loved it and so did he. As soon as the whole thing entered my pussy, I let out a loud moan, enough to make the neighbours hear, I felt him cum inside of me. This was the night I was dreaming off. I leapt onto the other side of the couch and threw my shorts back on, " woah.. " I said. He replied back, " damn.. the bedroom is in the hallway first to the right. " I followed his instructions and entered the bedroom where I would tuck myself into the duvet before he would also, cuddling with me until I fell asleep.

Thanks for reading lmao
I got a little bored. If it isn't like the game or whatever don't blame me