the project 2

~Alos pov~

"You do understand that my whole family is awake. My mother would have killed you,and yet you're still coming over here saying lets do the project. " How crazy are you? " I said in a low tone.He just looked at me like i was the crazy one here. "And yes, we are more active at night, but that does not mean you can come over,"

"well you can always give me your number and we can call or will you say it's like a hippo in a child's toy car" I was already irritated with everything going on the house since family from far north is coming to visit. I reach in my pocket and pull out a piece of paper with a pen, i wrote down my number and handed it to him. "Here, don't call after 12 pm or on Wednesdays. Now go before my someone comes out here and asks questions." He turns around and begins to walk away. I wait until he's is off of the driveway and walking down the road.

 opening the front door I see my father standing at the bottom of the stairs, "mind explaining who that was," "classmate of mine. He thought it was a good idea to come over since bats are more active at night, but I told him it wasn't because my whole family was awake and can see him if he enters any part of the house, not to minten Mention three little winged fur balls are always flying through the house. Plus, mother already knows him he was walking home with me, and she said from him to stay away." "What animal is he? "

"father,please I have many tests tomorrow, I need to study" moving to the side to walk up the stairs.When I get to the top, Velvet and Vesper flew to me. "Not so fast, little ones, your brother has things to do, in the meantime you can stay with your sister" they both give out sounds of protest of not wanting to be away from me (bats can be clingy at times) "father they don't bother me they just hang near the books"

"Alright, but I would like to know what that boy was," "He is a hawk. We did not pick pares for the project." My father was always like this, too protective at times "did he hurt you" "no" "good you can go back to studying" I say, Okay and start my way to the room again. When I'm back in my room I begging taking note, looking at paper, more notes, etc

I didn't realize how much time had went by but I heard a ringing noise. Turns out it was my phone alarm. My mother soon came in and I looked at with panic and tiredness "something the matter bramble"