Misunderstanding

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆

A quick author's note, I would like to give credit and a special thanks to Atheniaislovely as well as deadassxo for the idea that's going to be incorporated into the next few chapters!  I am absolutely more than grateful for suggestions and comments that I can incorporate into the book and tailor it more towards your guys' interests! So without further ado, I hope you guys enjoy, and thank you so much for keeping up on this! My word document for this book is literally over 400 pages long. We're still going strong. 

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆

Today starts the beginning of Thanksgiving break, which meant that South Park High was given a week off of school. Starting off the first day of Thanksgiving break, you were hanging out at Wendy's house after she'd invited you over. You both were sitting on her bed in her room, scrolling through your phones as you basically just chatted about whatever was on your minds. 

You were catching up on Coonstagram, liking and commenting on your friends' posts. Typically it was the cheer squad taking selfies of themselves, or posting updates on what they were doing their first day of Thanksgiving break. The boys were never typically ones who were known to post much on Coonstagram, so you were surprised to see that Kenny had posted a video on there. 

Hovering over the video it began to play, the video showing bright strobe lights occasional neon disco-like lights and... huh that floor looked familiar. After fidgeting with the phone for a few seconds, Kenny had turned the video on selfie-mode, showing himself and Kyle sitting in chairs beside each other. That wasn't an issue, but the issue was seeing that stripper pole behind the two, as well as two of the female strippers giving the boys a lap dance. 

In the video Kyle had told Kenny to shut the video off, all while trying to hide his embarrassed face. His face was burned bright red with blush, and pulled on the sides of his hat to try and cover his face. However, Kenny had refused to stop recording even though his friend requested him to. Kenny winked at the camera, held up a 'peace' sign, and lowered it a bit more to reveal a better video of the stripper's ass. 

Wendy couldn't help but look over your shoulder when your mouth was agape, completely shocked from the video that you had witnessed. An audible gasp was heard from Wendy, seeing that Kenny and Kyle were both getting a lap dance. She was more shocked that Kyle was out getting a lap dance when you two were so close to each other. You really didn't know how to feel, and honestly you were feeling a lot of things at the moment. Anger, confusion, jealousy, sadness mixed themselves together in your brain only causing you to be even more unsure with how you'd react. 

"I... thought we had something." You set your phone down in front of you, feeling your fingers tremble slightly from the pain. You were so certain that Kyle would've been the perfect one, but after this? After the North Park Cheerleader incident, too? 

"That's it." Wendy slammed a fist against her bed, and grumbled angrily to herself. "The boys aren't taking us seriously still? That's fine. I have a better idea than sitting out tomorrow's game." She picked up her phone, and sent out a text message to the cheer squad group chat instructing everyone to meet up at her place. 

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆

With all of the cheer squad gathered at Wendy's place now in her room, everyone was all ears and curious to what their cheer captain was planning. She paced in front of everyone with a finger under her chin, and seemed more determined than ever. "Instead of sitting out tomorrow's game, ladies. I think I have a better solution." Wendy began to speak, as she looked between her squad members.