INTRODUCTION!

Now I know I said that I'll release this in a couple of months but I'm gonna release it now, I fucking love this series [including Andromeda] so I'm really fucking impatient, I know damn well y'all understand what I'm going through... Oh and it'll just be Nektarios and Evangelia BUT they will add people into there sexual moments BUT, not all the damn time ;)

The scene opens up to space where we see Commander Evangelia Shepard and her husband Lieutenant Commander Nektarios Lestrange are currently looking out at earth with a voice-over talking about them.

Ambassador Udina: "Well what about Shepard and Lestrange? Both earthborn... But no record of their families".

Captain Anderson: "They don't have one. They were both raised on the streets. Learned to lean on each other and look out for themselves".

Admiral Hackett: "They saw their whole unit die on Akuze. They could have some serious emotional scars".

Captain Anderson: "Every soldier has scars. Shepard and Lestrange are survivors".

Ambassador Udina: "Are they the kind of people we want protecting the galaxy?".

Captain Anderson: "They're the only kind of people who can protect the galaxy".

Ambassador Udina: "I'll make the call".

In the year 2148, explorers on mars discovered the remains of an ancient spacefaring civilization. In the decades that followed, these mysterious artifacts revealed startling new technologies, enabling fast travel to the furthest stars. The basis of this incredible technology was a force that controlled the very fabric of space and time.

They called it the greatest discovery in human history.

The civilizations of the galaxy call it...

The Normandy is travelling in space. The camera follows Evangelia and Nektarios as they are entering the Normandy's CIC.

[I do not own this picture at all, that right belongs to FelixSotomayorArt on DeviantArt]

Joker: "The Arcturus Prime relay is in range. Initiating transmission sequence".