Episode {6}: Jealous Of Kabella

"Hey guys!" Kaiden shouted to us all as we met him outside of headquarters, he smiled happily.

Maxine eyed Kaiden. "who is this?" she asks.

"this is my stepbrother Kaiden," Vivienne said to Madison. "Kaiden, this is Maxine, she's on our team this year." I said to him, Kaleb only shook his head at me. "Oh Vivienne, when will you get that this is my team, not yours anymore." is all he said to me. "I'm on this-" but he cut me off. "no, you're not." Kaleb obliged back with anger.

My anger was risen. "you know what Kaleb-" but then A Capella cut in. "you guys, don't argue, we have a mission to settle." she told us gently.

Kaleb nodded. "A Capella is right, let's go save the universe." he said, I rolled my eyes, Kaiden led us to his car, we all climbed up inside.

A Capella sat beside to Kaleb. Kaiden started up the engine and pulled away from the building, he drove past our school and onto the highway.

36 minutes into the drive, Kaleb and A Capella are whispering, talking, chatting, and laughing about god knows what. I'm sat in the back seat away from the two of them, I just need space.

8 hours later, we arrived at our destination. we all exited the car, Kaiden led us inside a hotel, I looked around because I've never been inside of one before, scratch that, none of us have been.

"our mission is in a hotel?" Maxine asked.

Kaiden shook his head. "no Maxi, I need you all energized for the battle." he said, then led us to a snack and drink bar, which we got to pick out a drink, of course, A Capella and Kaleb picked the same thing: apple juice. I picked out a bottle of water, after everyone else got a drink, Kaiden led us back to his car, and the entire drive there was filled with more chatting, I then took a long nap.

Kaiden turned off the engine. "okay, we are here and ready to-" but he stopped when he noticed his stepsister asleep in the back seat, he smiled.

"Hey Kaleb, can you wake Vivienne up?" he asks.

Kaleb nods, undoing his seatbelt, the other kids climbed out with Kaiden behind them, Kaleb got an empty bottle and threw it at Vivienne, she'd jolted awake. "what?" she says, "we are at our destination, get up." he says impatiently, then got out of the car, slamming the door behind him.

"real mature Kaleb." muttered under my breath, I climbed over the seat and got out, I closed the door behind me, gently. "let me count heads real quick and then we'll head inside." Kaiden says.

While Kaiden counted us down, Kaleb looked at me and glared back, then he turned around and whispered into A Capella's ear, she laughed at whatever he just said. "alright, let's go." Kaiden told them all, headed inside a store, Vivienne is walking beside Kaiden, who smiles back at her.

Kaleb leaned over and whispered something else to A Capella, she stared at me for a minute then held Kaleb's hand as they walked. I ignore them and keep moving. Kaiden walks past me to get to a secret door. "this is very important, only all of us can enter in here, follow me." he said then typed in a code, the door opened up and we all entered into the elevator, as the doors are about to close, someone asks, "A Capella?" but we can't see them as the door closed shut, really weird.

It took us down to a lower level, we reached the bottom, stepped off, there is a door that has a tag on it labeled: "the basement" Kaiden opened up the door with a key, led us inside, he closed it.

"where are we?" Maxine says, Kaiden flipped on a light switch beside him, the room brightened to light, we all gasped in excitement. in front of us is a huge spacious room with basketball, exercise equipment, a television set, a gymnastics area, a kitchen table, an island and training center.