ch i ✷ The Case Of 86'

tongue tied,   chp i ——— thé case of '86 warnings ,    Gore Description Of Dead Bodies

warnings ,    Gore Description Of Dead Bodies. Cursing.  Vomiting.   And More Mentioned
————————————————————

" this? isn't anything we've ever seen detectives."

SHERIFF KEN RYAN'S thick accent filled the hot atmosphere outside the residence of Catherine & David Myers,  who was raising all five ( four now ) children since the two was college sweethearts that turned married.   The Husband and Wife got pregnant with they Eldest boy Shawn Myers, who was known as the town's jock.  Played football and won the school they championship last night   

" Do we know the motive? if there was any signs of a break in?" detective angela brooke questioned, as the three walked towards the Home.  Seeing officers all over.  Pushing open the front door, as the three was met with a gruesome crime scene before them. 

Detective Nick Combs the taller male of the three squatting down near the crew as they snapped photos of the female on the floor, eyes wide opened as her head was twisted indicating it got snapped. As her lower body was angled in a much weirder way —— the giant blood stain on the stomach area of her outfit oozed out along with a few organs that was left on the floor. the female was gutted then placed in a position where her right leg was bent and he left leg laid straight. Her right leg revealing scratches and bruises along with her wrists.

Brooke feeling bile rise in her throat before the female turned around, a hand on sheriff ryan's shoulder. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes as she put her head down. Counting slowly to regain some strength which was hard when you was seeing mangled bodies of teenagers .

" priscilla presley, she was only seventeen. Good lord" the sheriff shook his head, taking off his hat and placing it on his chest.

" Sheriff . . how many bodies are in this house?" Combs started. As brooke have him a look.

Both Detectives watching the color pale from the sheriff as he sighed deeply, a quick glance upstairs and behind the two told them all they needed to know. which exactly wasn't good at all.

" we thought presley and the two boys over there was it, until one of my officers told us to check up there.  and — and it gets uglier.  much, much uglier"

Walking over to the couches where Two male bodies was slouched into each other, brooke squinting as her gloved hand carefully examined the various claw marks littered on the white male — as Combs was infront jaw clenched as he saw the spilled intestines sprawled out,  jaws snapped open. Eyes closed,  expected the one on the left his eyes staring at the closed ones across from him.