The Past is the Past.

This was @iloveangstangstangst . Hope you enjoy! (Angst btw)

Purple POV:

I was taking a walk with green the trees and grass were lush, the birds were singing, there were flowers everywhere, enough for hundreds of bouquets... Spring was very beautiful in the Outernet.

But one way to ruin a good walk n talk with one of your best friends... Well, I guess best friend.. anyway, one of your best friends in the spring can be needing to use the restroom while enjoying the scenery. You would'nt want to remember awkward moments, right?

Time Skip 🌟🍞🌟

As I was coming back, I saw a very happy family... Like the one I used to be in. But the dad wasn't fighting with his kid, he was laughing and playing while the mom watched them joyfully. Spring was truly beautiful... For them, at least.

Tears were about to fill my eyes. Families full of love everywhere. Wake up purple. Purple. Purple!!

"PURPLE!"

"WHAAA?!?!* I hollered. But it was just green. I guess I zoned out...

Green: are you ok?? Your eyes are red.

"What? Oh, just the.. um.. annoying toilet paper dispenser that scratched me multiple times.. I guess.. and they were out of soap, so yeah. It was also really dirty. And there was a Karen." I said, hopefully making a bathroom visit sound annoying enough to make someone cry.

Green: Not buying it. What is wrong???

"There was sandpaper in the toilet paper dispenser and I wiped my ass-"

Green: No, stop, I'm not a dumbass. That's also gross I don't wanna hear about you wiping your ass with sandpaper. What the hell is going on?!?

I pointed to a happy family.

Green: You miss THAT bastard!?!

"No, I miss being happy, green. That's all I wanted."

And then, that's when the tears came in and I started to bawl my eyes out. How embarrassing...

Green: Hey, it's ok! What if we head back to the PC and hang out with everyone else?

Purple: ok..

Navy POV

Being single isn't easy, especially after dealing with the little bastards I had to deal with a while ago... But, living in a small, slightly cozy apartment is better than those two, I guess. But, I wanted to get some fresh air, so I walked outside to talk a walk. I didn't go to far from where I lived, but about 2 miles away, so yeah, a pretty tiring walk to where I used to live wouldn't make me feel any better. So I went the other way.

Seeing little kids run everywhere made me feel pity. I mean, it's THEIR fault I left them in the goddamn first place! But still...

And then I run into somebody.

"HEY!! Watch it!!" I yelled. "Ok, chill.." The green stickfigure said.

I look over to his side. And tears stung my eyes.

"D...Dad?" The purple stickfigure said.

The green stickfigure turns to me. "Hey, your daughter told me about you, you little shit! You broke two peoples hearts You single bitch.". "Calm down!" Purple said.

"CALM DOWN?!? How am I supposed to calm down!?!?! HE ABUSED YOU!!!" The Green stickfigure yelled. "Be quiet!!" I said. "Who are YOU to be saying anything!?! You know that woman you married? She dead gone! And you left her!! How cruel is THAT?!?"

"Wait, what???" I questioned. "You can't be serious. She was sick, yeah, but the doctor told us that's she would be fine! Stop joking around and get away from my daughter!" "YOU GET AWAY!! MOMS DEAD AND IT YOUR FAULT WE COULDN'T HELP HER!! I WAS ALONE FOR 8 YEARS!!" Purple hollered.

"....Really???...." I felt like crying, right there on the spot. Was it really my fault???

Just run away. Just run away. Just run away!! But I couldn't. I couldn't just leave her there. With.. this.. boy. But then what was I supposed to do?! "You come back to my house this instant young lady." I told her. "You don't have the authority to tell her what to do!!" The green stickfigure told me.

"Would you like a corndog?" "NO!!" We all yelled.

"Go away!!" Purple told me.

"Ok... Fine." I said, with tears in my eyes. And I run back home.

As I get back home I throw myself onto the couch and scream like a little girl who couldn't get the doll on sale. "YOU'RE ENOUGH TO MAKE A GROWN MAN CRY YOU LITTLE SHIT!" And then all of the tears come out. I just could hold it anymore. I'm done. I'm going to bed.

And I cry myself to sleep.

TSC POV

They said they be home by 10:00 pm and no later. They are very lucky I chose so late. AND THEY ARE STILL LATE.

"Stop pacing around and calm down," Blue said. "Seriously, your feet are going to hurt." Red chirped in.

"How am I supposed to calm down, Blue? And my feet hurt already! But 2 of my best friends are missing!"

"I'm sure they just ran into something," Yellow said as he rolled his eyes.

Damn newspaper reader, all they can do is roll their eyes!

"Well, we kinda ran into someone.." I voice near the door called.

I start talking at 100 words per second. "PURPLE! GREEN! Where have y'all been?! Are you ok?! Who did you run into?! Oh, I'LL SHOW-" Until green interrupts me.

"Leave her alone! She went through some.. stuff.." Green said. It looked like purple was about to cry. Ok, fine! Whatever.

"Ugh.." I groan, and then green chills down here and purple goes to the guest room.

"Is she good?" Yellow said. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU-" "like, chill out!" Before green could finish his rant, blue interrupted him

Soon later, purple gives her goodbyes. I hug her tight. "You sure ya gonna be ok?" I ask. "Yes, for the last time SC." She tells me. I still wonder what happened to her though. But, she will be fine. Totally. Definitely.

Maybe?

Tha k you guys for reading! By the requesters name, I bet you could tell what type of story this was! Anyways, hope you have a blessed day, and see you soon! Peace!