3- I might

MAX: 🛹
ELEVEN: 🧇
MIKE: 🚲
WILL: 🪄
DUSTIN: 🧢
LUCAS: 🏀
BILLY: 🚘
STEVE: 🍦
ROBIN: 🏳️‍🌈
NANCY: 🔫
MAX'S MOM / SUSAN: 🥃

Eleven's POV:

I really thought Max would tell me she loves me! I mean, she gives me all these hints... or maybe they aren't hints, and I'm just crazy. "Boys are stupid." and "We can kiss or something and then you can tell me if you feel that feeling I told you about, okay?" Aren't those clear hints!?

Nobody's POV:

🛹: Eleven wait! *chases after her*

🧇: WHAT?? YOU WANNA COME AND TELL ME I CAN KISS YOU AGAIN? FOR WHAT? HM? ALL THIS JUST FOR YOU NOT TO TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!? YOU ARE JUST. LIKE. MIKE.

🛹: EL! Just... relax... It's not easy for me to tell people I love them... I've never even told Lucas. I enjoyed the kiss, I'll admit. And I might be a little into girls, it's just, I can't become a cheater like my shit father.

🧇: ... *Tears up* Am I j- just overthinking...

🛹: Yeah... you kinda are...

🧇: I just want somebody to love me... you know?

🛹: I get it, really, but these things take time. I just realized I had these feelings a few hours ago, so you can't blame me for wanting to take things slowly...

🧇: You're right... I'm so sorry Max, I guess I just went crazy because of Mike.

🛹: You do realize... we can't be together...

🧇: Well, not now... but why can't we just leave Lucas and Mike???

🛹: Because... you may not like Mike much anymore, but I still like Lucas, a lot. Even if I end things, I won't be able to get over him and forgive myself for moving on so quick.

🧇: S- so... you like Lucas more than me?

🛹: Sorry El, but yeah

🧇: ... I think I have to leave now... Curfew... you know..?

🛹: *Nods awkwardly*

Max's POV:

I really do not like how things left off... I know she's upset, but she's never been in real love before. She's not feeling the guilt that I feel... She was willing to cheat on Mike. That's something I would never do, be like my dad.

Author's POV:

The next day at school, Max did everything she could to avoid Lucas. She knew that she couldn't bottle up these emotions for much longer. The party was actually planning to hang out at Hopper's cabin today, isn't that convenient?

Since El is still not able to go to school for another year, she waits every day for dismissal to meet up with the party. Today, she was hoping that Max would bail. She really didn't want to face Max after what happened. But, she also didn't want Mike there either. So she decided...

Nobody's POV:

🧇: *Ring ring ring*