week special just bc

Ummmik I didn't make it to day u but wtvi wanna make one of these so have a gay time 🫶

Why is he always here
:𝙄𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙞 𝙭 𝙛𝙚𝙢!𝙍:
:𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙘:
:𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙐𝘼:

"Woo!!, Let's go Isagi!!!" You scream at the top of your lungs makeing sure you bestfriend heard you. You knew it was embarrassing but other people were screaming to and it was for you bestfriend so you'd do anything. You watch closely as your home team stole the ball and scored "yeah!!! Let's go!!" Yea you were definitely embarrassing yourself but it's fine tou can go home and cry afterwards.

The game had ended isagis team winning. You were very happy for them you amd one of your friends walk down to go see isagi. It took a long time to get there because your friends slow ass was stalling "I don't see why we have to go see him can't you call him when you get home or something" you sigh "I can but that's just weird I would rather congratulate him In person" you said smiling. At that point you had made your way down and isagi was in your sight "Yochii!!!" You ran up to him before he could react correctly and hugged him "you did so good!" He giggles a little and says "yea thanks and you did a good job cheering for me" he looks at me clearly teasing me. "Haha your so..not funny I am so embarrassed but I did it for you so be grateful!" I say my face getting a little  hot.

You hear your friend sigh out and you look at him "can we go now I want the chicken you promised" he smiled a little while pulling you a way from isagi and hugging you. He was a big baby when it came to outings like this he gets tired very easily. "Yes we will go in a little can you wait for me?" You tap his cheek a little lifting up his face off you shoulder (or at least trying).
"No I can't so hurry up" you sighed and turned back to isagi who was staring hard at tour friend.

He was getting a little pissed even tho he felt like he shouldn't. That little friend of yours was always around you and it got on his nerves. And even if he wasn't around you he would always show up when you and isagi were together alone. It mad him kinda upset.

"Oh are you guys bout to go eat. Can I come with?" He said still staring at the blond boy on your shoulder "yes!" You said and at the same time your friend said "no" you hit him on the head and yall headed to the restaurant.

Next day

You and isagi were in your class iy was about to end. You guys wee passing notes back and forth and laughing hard the teacher had to get onto yall multiple times but did it change anything..no. after class it was lunch time tou both had brought your lunch and headed to the art room cus at this time it is empty.

"Haha! Your so right" he laughed at your jokes and you laughed at his you don't know what it is about isagi but you can't seem to stop smiling whenever he's around. It's not like he cares he loves your smile he loves the way your lips look he loves the way your lips look when you talk when you laugh when you smile at him he love you.

Be was planning on confessing soon actually he might even do it now it's kinda perfect the lighting it's just you too and tall wee having fun.

Boom!

"Y/n why did you come up here with out me!!" The annoying rats voice said God why can't he go away " Oh hello yea I'm sorry" you said.

After school

He was running he had to make it there before he did. He saw you and darted towards you "y/n!" He said very loud " ahh! Damn you scared me yochi don't do that again" he shakedown his head as a apology he looked qround to see if anyone or that special someone was around and he wasn't so were good "y/n I really  really like y-".......

"Y/n!!!! Can you walk me home please. Oh whays going on here...idrc y/n he's weirding me put he always stares at me its weird.

The end♡♡