meet

Jk pov.

The sound of rushing water invigorates me, the first drops are bitterly cold but quickly become warm to the touch and soon warm steam fills the room and moistens my skin. I step in, the water cascading down, my body absorbing the warmth like a sponge, for some reason, this is such a satisfying sensation. After killing and filling my dreadful desire bathing is my satisfactory feeling I closed my eyes and let water slide down through my head to Toe the sliding of water droplets on my back give me rush of relief but suddenly i remembered i have to attend a meeting i always liked attending the meetings because this is where I feel like I'm superior I'm king a emperor of this cruel, cold world......

A chuckle left from my mouth ohh how those people say that this world is beautiful But from what I have seen, this world is not beautiful at all.We can call this world anything but not beautiful, because this world is full of many things other than beauty. This world is cruel, brutal , bloody here people love to play with heart and call others heartless ..
I felt myself drowning in my own thoughts when I heard a faint sound of knock after sometime The knocking on the door stopped because probably the man found out that I was taking a bath inside the bathroom.
I came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around my waist and saw my reflection in the mirror. I picked up some random black shirt from my wardrobe pairing it with black shoes and black pants wear it and left my mansion to go in that meeting..

but I know the Chaos is going to happen there because why not when the great almighty mafia king or more like i say queen is coming there he always think himself as a king but shit he is soo beautiful to be a king he have a power to make everyone ...

but I know the Chaos is going to happen there because why not when the great almighty mafia king or more like i say queen is coming there he always think himself as a king but shit he is soo beautiful to be a king he have a power to make everyone doubt on there own sexuality so soft ho--- wait he is my enemy why I'm getting thoughts like this it is not like I'm going to meet and hug him hell no if I get chance i will just kill him in most worst way
Arrive early leave early
This word is for me as I stepped out of the car and walked towards building I'm alone weird right because every mafia come with heavy security but for me I'm enough to fight with them alone because A lion knows how strong he is and won't think twice before he attacks with cold strict expression i walked inside and elevator and with ting sound I reached on 10th floor few gaurd bowed infront of me showing respect i opened the door get inside the meeting room and sat down after 10min every mafia started to arrive and taking there seat ( in mind The dogs wearing the lion's skin have finally arrived.) in 30 min every mafia was present and waiting for the meeting to start but one person is still missing obviously it's that Kim why can't he just come fast
Suddenly i click of door can be heard in silent room and BOOOOOOM.
there standing Kim taehyung with his little speaking bag what was his name shit i forgot his name his name ummmm dork ehh no no one keep name dork maybe pork but he is not any dish umm dark hell nahhh ahhhhh what was the name p.p fuck leave it why do I need to remember his name when I can call him little chattering bag of kim
Kim stepped into the room and i lifted my head to mock him but shit my words stuck into my throat he is looking hot i see every man of the room is staring at him like he is their prey but who is going to tell them that this prey can be a hunter too...

Jk said ohhh as always you are late V  he looked towards me and said and as always you are early jeon I'm quite busy person not like u always free for every shit he smirked i felt like I should just take out my gun and shoot him but shit I can't d...

Jk said ohhh as always you are late V he looked towards me and said and as always you are early jeon I'm quite busy person not like u always free for every shit he smirked i felt like I should just take out my gun and shoot him but shit I can't do it maybe some other day
He passed across me and sit beside me the meeting started and went pretty well without any objection and argument we also signed another paper full from rules like no one will steal others items, invade in personal territory etc etc..... but one rule made me want to kill the rule maker that no one will kill another mafia without any solid reason rolls eyes they think that I'm going to follow there rules hell no i will just burn down this all rule...

Suddenly i got a call from my secretary and anger rushed down in my nerves i took out the gun and pointed it on V head and said HOW DARE U KIM he looked towards me with calm expression that pissed me more and said what happened jeon why are u behaving like angry dog i stood up from my seat held his arms and made him stand up i kept pressing my gun in his head and said tell me where is my gun he looked at me in amused expression and said offcourse in your hands jeon can't u see. I want to kill him now literally i just want to kill him i said I'm not talking about this gun kim tell me where is my order he said I'm not delivery boy jeon how would I know where is your guns.. Don't provoke me Kim tell me u steal my order right u always do this tell me where u kept them otherwise I will kill u
He laughed and said i like expensive things Jeon and your guns can't even match my standard i would love to play with expensive toy gun rather than your useless poor low quality gun..... I felt a rush of desire to cut him down now i pushed him towards myself and his hands collide with my chest trying to make distance i watched his face having calm expression he is beautiful his beauty I can't even define in words his eyes and God those lips I'm hungry I'm feeling to much hungry that only thing I want to eat is his lips i licked my lips while staring at his lips i can feel that he know the thoughts running in my mind.......
Suddenly i felt a gun behind my head I come out from my imagination and tried to watch behind with narrowed eyes i felt a presence of short things behind me and when I saw there standing Kim's little bag on his toes pressing gun on my head he said drop your gun Jeon before I kill u i chuckled and stepped back leaving the arms of Kim and said ohh u will kill me little bag who can't even reach at my height he smirk and said a ant is also able to kill elephant Jeon don't judge me based on my height I can kill 100 jeon like u understand this dork how dare he I was going to point my gun on that dork head when I felt knife on my waist and gun on head and saw it was Kim wow now I'm struck from three sides Kim said dare to do or say anything Jeon I will not hesitate to kill u .....
Frustrated yes I'm frustrated I can't do anything maybe a lion is lion but infront of lioness he is Just a dog i kept my gun back in my pocket and said if I find out that's you who stole my gun then be ready Kim I will kill u in most worst way he chuckled and said let's see Jeon who is going to kill whom...... Saying that he left the room with his little bag.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
1345 words 🙂. If u find any mistakes pls tell me and if there is spelling mistake then it's a fault of my keyboard 🙂

Bye bye my beautiful roses 💜