◦°˚°◦.¸¸◦°'❤*•.¸♥ 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓼? ♥¸.•*❤'°◦¸¸.◦°˚°◦

When the girls and guys were done taking insta pictures they went to the party. Cupid wasn't to excited. To be honest, she's not happy at all. The only think she's interested in is meeting some of the pjo cast and maybe seeing some old friends from projects. When they got to the party she didn't sit around, she had fun instead. But a hour or two she decided to sit down on some navy blue couch and turned on her phone looking at the missed notifications on her locked screen. Her wallpaper was a picture of her, Jazmin, Alana, Eros, Aphrodite, Ms. Martinez, Ms. Sabrina, and her mom Olivia. There was a guy sitting next to her but she didn't talk to him yet. While she was looking at the notifications the guy knew her from somewhere. Everyone here was a actor or singer but she still stood out when he saw her wallpaper. He knew she was a Rodrigo. Her name was Clara or Casie? Something with a C. He decided to ask her since the question was giving him a headache. He gently taped her on the should. "Hey, I'm sorry to bother you but I think I know you from somewhere wondering what your name is." He said in a more explaining tone then a awkward one. "Oh don't worry about it, I'm Cupid." She told the boy she knew him from somewhere too. "Do you have any new projects?" He asked trying to figure out where he knew her from. "Um yeah actually "Percy Jackson", is my most recent role I start rehearsing in a couple weeks." She said. "Wait really?" He asked. "Yeah, why?" She then studied his face. "I'm Charlie. I'm playing Luke in pjo." 

HEYYYY this is short but whatevs