even the smallest candle can light up the dark

Even the smallest candle can light up the dark

It was lunch time. Rin walked up and sat with his friends Bon, Shima, and konekomaru.He had a black eye and a split lip. Bon spoke up first “what the hell happened to you?” Rin smiled “I finally got some real training.” “You look like someone beat the crap out you.” Shima added. Rin said excitedly “So Amaimon showed up this morning, helped me with my flames and then basically beat the shit out of me. It was great!” Konekomaru was scared “he tried to kill us! How could you be happy to spend time with him?” “because I believe him, if he wanted me dead, I would be. But guys he really helped me. Just look.” Rin pleaded. He held up his pointer finger and just the tip was covered in blue flames. “See guys no raging inferno. Just a small flame.” Rin said happily. He looked up and realized his friends had moved back. Rin brought his hand back and looked down. He wouldn't let them see him cry. Today was going great. He wouldn't let anything ruin his day. Rin looked back up and put a smile on his face. “I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I didn't mean to scare you guys. I'm gonna go.” Rin stood to leave when Bon grabbed his arm. “It's not like that, you just startled us. Please sit back down. I'm glad your figuring out how to control your flames better.” Rin took a deep breath and sat back down. “Guys I am getting better with my flames, but what Amiamon showed me today made it seem simple. I'm debating to ask Maphisto if he could give me some advice, but that probably won't do me much good.” “Just be careful, Amiamon is dangerous.” Bon replied. “I know. I'll talk to Yukio about it when he gets back from his mission.