Chapter 4

~TWILIGHT P.O.V

Earl popped up over a bush, using his hands to form a gun, and we stuck our heads up to see if he saw anything, he then jumped over the bush and then 'sneakily' went around to make sure no one sees him, I mean tried to because we could see him.

We just walked, following him as we looked around, "Whoa. Look what's happened to our town," Flint muttered as we walked past what used to be the power station.

Earl rolled one more time before he stopped, "Look. There's my angel son Cal's old preschool," Earl muttered as he looked at the playground.

I then heard Manny gasp and I looked over to see his van, "My old van," he said as he took his hat off to pay respects.

We then continued walking before Brent called out, "Look! An old thing that I've never seen before!"

We walked back over and saw the Thinkquanaut base that Flint and I saw in the video, "That's where the Thinkquanauts were attacked by a cheespider," I told them and Flint nodded next to me.

I then noticed that the door was cover with cheese that looked like a spider web, "it's like a cheesy spider web, made of cheese. Let's get out of here!" Brent said and Sam shook her head.

"No, wait. What if there's a survivor in there?" Sam asked us, "Stand back, everybody," Earl said before he flipped over and landed in front of over the cheese web.

"I'm gonna cut the cheese," he said before he cut the cheese with his hands but it made a noise, we looked at him in disappointment before he looked over at us, "Uh... That was the cheese," he muttered before he opened the door.

"Hello? Anybody in here?" Earl asked as he walked inside the building, after a few moments, he motioned us to follow him in, Flint, Steve, (Who was sitting on my shoulder,) Sam, Manny, and I walked in.

We heard something fall behind us and we looked to see it was Brent that had fallen, "Shh!" Earl shushed him.

"Sorry," Brent whispered to us before he got up and walked inside, we then heard a clatter over to the right and we saw a box fall to the ground, "Ha!" Earl said, frighting us.

He then did a gun motion with his hands, and we all did the same, except Steve and Manny, the box shook as Earl moved around before he opened the box, we looked and saw it was a giant strawberry.

Sam, Flint, and I walked over, "Wow," Flint muttered in shock, "That is the biggest strawberry I've ever seen in my life," I said as Earl backed away and Flint went over to look at it closer.

"Is it heavy?" Brent asked as Flint picked it up, "Yeah. But other than that it looks like a perfectly normal, fresh, delicious strawberry," Flint said before he turned the other side around and I looked at it with wide eyes.

It had eyes and a mouth.

Flint started screaming, then the strawberry, then me, then Sam, Brent, Earl, Steve, and then Manny was just silent.

We all stopped screaming and the strawberry stopped a few seconds later, "N-woo?" it said before Flint screamed as he dropped it and jumped into Earl's arms, I saw that the strawberry had arms and legs.

"Aah! It's moving!" Brent shouted as Flint got out of Earl's arms and we ran to the door, Flint shut the door behind us after we got out, "Heh, heh. Oh, that was a close one," Flint muttered.

Sam looked down for a second before she gasped, "Flint. You got a little someone stuck to your pants," Sam said, Flint and I looked down to see the strawberry holding his pants, Flint started screaming again and I yelped in shock.