Oop

(Theyre parked in an empty parking lot btw)

*As he pulls down his shorts bishop stops him, rubbing his lip with his finger* "those lips would feel good around me. Hm?" *Jases face turns red as he leans up kissing bishop* "don't get too crazy now.. The fun part hasnt even started." *Bishop says, pulling back his head with a trail of spit going down his chin* "So whos topping?" *Jase says as hes frantically trying to catch his breath* "Obviously me." *Bishop says, slowly pulling off every piece of clothing he has on* "I want you.. I-I.. Need you." *Says Jase, pleading for the night of his life* "Hold tight." *Bishop says, pulling out a c@nd@m from his wallet* "Jase you gotta get me h@rd first you know that right. Just put it in your mouth it wont hurt.." *Bishop with one quick thrust his d1ck is already inside of Jases mouth* "F*ck Jase just like that.." *Bishop throws his head back before forcing every 1nch in his mouth with a handful of hair in his hands* "Am i going too rough darling? Too f*cking bad. You wanted this so you're gonna take it." *Jase feels him h@rd3n up in his mouth, as he takes it out of his mouth Bishop slides his c0nd0m on his d1ck* "How bad you want it?" *Bishop says as he's grabbing his throat* "what was that?? Cant hear you" *He says sarcastically* "Turn around. Dont make me say it again." *As soon as jase turns around Bishop pushes every 1nch in he has into him* "f*ck! Jase your @$$ feels so good." *Jase lets out a yelp* "im almost finished with you i promise. Just let me use whats mine for now." *With a few more thrusts, Bishop €ums on his back, wiping it up with his finger making jase eat it* "Dont tell anyone this happened and it may or may not happen again.

THE END :)