🐺MUST BE READ🐺

Hello everyone, AlphaLokison here, with a friendly reminder.

These are FANFICS, in other words, based on the original but not the same. When I write these stories, I only write them with the same characters; that's it...I don't use the same storyline or make my characters the same because this is MY MADE-UP VERSION, so if you see something that doesn't go with the books or movies, that's because it doesn't; that is the beauty of fanfic, it how you want it to be...and if you don't like it, I am not asking you to read it.

EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS 18 AND OVER; MAKE IT WORK.

FOR THE LOVE AND SANITY OF ALL, READ THE TAGS, AND DON'T REPORT MY BOOK FOR STUPID THINGS, PLEASE.

DO NOT REPOST MY WORK; IF YOU DO, I WILL REPORT YOU, AND I HOPE OTHERS WILL AS WELL. BOOKS TAKE A LOT OF EFFORT TO WRITE FOR THE AUTHOR, AND IT IS DISCOURAGING TO SEE SOMEONE STEAL THEM WITHOUT PERMISSION.

Code:

#Parseltongue#

'Writing'

'Thoughts'

"Talking"

Social media:

Instagram: alphalokison 

Discord: Link in bio or comment discord name, and I will add you - book club, share books you've read and find books you might like, or just talk and be friends.

A03: AlphaLokison - I post the same thing there as I do here.

Start of book question: What is your favorite bird?

My answer: Cardinals, we have a lot in my backyard.

Thank you, and good day/night.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜