1

3rd Person's POV:

The school day was somewhat quiet. No students were gossiping in the hallways. There wasn't any conflict happening either. It was.. normal. For some reason, it didn't bother Megumi that much. He thought that all of the students were studying for their upcoming exams. He was pretty tired of all the commotion happening each day in this hellhole. 

He was in the library, studying, when someone randomly wrapped their hands around his neck. He already knew who it was. It was Nobara. She was his only friend in the school. Megumi was an introvert. He doesn't have social anxiety though. He just despised talking to people he wasn't closed with. 

"What do you want, Kugisaki?" Megumi asked. He turned around to face Nobara, glaring at her. 

"How can you be pissed at 6 in the morning? Anyways, I heard that there's a new student coming today. I want to meet her, or maybe it's a boy. Hmm.." Nobara exclaimed. Megumi wasn't interested in Nobara's yappings, so he continued studying. The brown haired girl noticed her friend wasn't listening to her, so she sighed and left the library.

*A couple of minutes later*

Megumi was just sitting in his chair, looking out at the window. He has no intentions on listening to the teacher in front of the class talk about algebra or shit. He already knows this. Then, the door opened, and a pink haired boy came in. The teacher looked at him pleasingly and made his way over to the pinkette.

"So everyone, we have a new student in our class. Go ahead, introduce yourself." The teacher said, smiling. 

"Hello!! I'm Yuji Itadori! I'm into women like Jennifer Lawrence. I just moved here a couple of days ago. I'm sorry if I was late, I didn't know where the classroom was located, hehe. Anyways, nice to meet all of you. I hope we can become great friends in the future!!" Yuji grinned, earning a smile from everyone. 'He seems nice.' Megumi thought, feeling a smile forming in his face. Nobara saw this and smirked at him. She already knew Megumi would like the new boy. 

"Go take a seat. Maybe over... there!" The teacher pointed to an empty seat next to Megumi. Yuji walked down and sat in the chair. He turned to face the black haired boy.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you! What's your name?" Yuji asked. He was pleased to sit right next to someone who was pretty.

"Megumi, Megumi Fushiguro." Megumi whispered, but it was loud enough for Yuji to hear.

"What a pretty name for someone who is also pretty." Yuji mumbled. 

"Hm? Did you say something?" Megumi asked. 

"Nothing!! I hope we can become great friends, Fushiguro!" Yuji gave him a smile, so he smiled back at him. What a great way to start the day.

Chapter 1, end.

Hello!! I know this chapter is pretty short, but I think it's a great way to start the book. Hope you liked it! Don't forget to vote, hehe! 🎀