idk. (this is lucas's pov btw)

I woke up by my alarm today, I felt like fucking shit. Gladly I had another life to live in this fucking life, isn't that lovely? I threw my alarm on the wall and got up to shower, fuck my wrist burns. If only I didn't cut myself, wouldn't that be better.

20 minutes later, I got out of the shower and I saw my phone bombing with notifications. I picked up my phone and saw a few missed calls from lynx and messages from Hyunee. I Ignored it and wore my usual clothes, a hoodie with jeans, yes. That's it. I don't fucking care about what I look to people, as long as I feel comfortable in them. I walk up to the living room and saw French toast on the table. "Wtf, why is there food on the table, who left it here?" I start scratching my hair, "meh, who cares." I grab my bag and walked out of the apartment. "God, it's so hot, I hate morning classes" I put on my airpods and played 505 by artic monkeys, I slowly muttered the lyrics under my breath.

I was walking until I heard someone calling my name from far, "who the hell is calling my name-" suddenly I felt someone hugging me somehow the hug did not felt like a hug, it felt like a DAMN chokehold. "LUCASSS!!!HEYYY BUDDYYY!!" I know that voice... I turned around and saw Hyunee with his goddamn boyfriend. Sung yun. "Ugh what do you lovebirds want?" "We're here to visit our child!"
"Fuck no. Please don't describe me as your child. I will choke you." "Aww our little baby is mad~~"

omfg I will kill this man. "Stop treating me like a kid Hyunee!!" "Fine fine! Don't get mad man! Anyways, let's walk to class together!" Hyunee said while gripping my goddamn shoulder I pushed his hand "okay fine! Geez." Hyunee laughed and we all walked to the hallway. Someone bumped into me, it appears to be a guy carrying lots of fabric. He looked up to say something but my eyes widened.

The boy was so pretty and cute, he had blonde hair with blue eyes, his body looks small and fragile, he was also short. Oh shit, I might have a gay panic...

MUAHAHAH HAVE FUN HAVING A CLIFFHANGER >:]]] THIS IS MY FIRST TIME POSTING MY STORY ONLINE 😭😭 PLEZ DON'T BULLY ME AND ALSO IGNORE THE STUPID MISPLELLINGS
😭😭😭 IT TOOK ME 10 MINUTES TO FINISH TIHS  PLESE APPRECIATE ITT *CRIESS* 

all words: 429