Unexpected?? (ichika pov)

Those fucking perverts! I need to put these fabrics in my dorm, fast! I need to get my food before someone else take it!! I groaned and ran in the hallway, I ran and I accidentally bumped into a guy then all the fabrics I got fell down, I looked up to say sorry but the guy was so goddamn tall and he looked scary!! When he looked down to look at me, his eyes widened.

IS HE GOING TO KILL ME??

He stared at me for a while but his gaze softened "hey you okay?" He said in a soothing voice,but goddamn his voice was hot. I spaced out a bit but I answered his question "ah- yes! I-i'm okay, thanks for asking!" Omfg why am I stuttering?? This isn't supposed to happen, I don't stutter!! He let's out a small chuckle and bow down to my level and gave me the fabrics I dropped "Here, now don't go running down the hallway okay?" Omg he's treating me like a kid but it's still hot though!! "A-alright..." I answered he then places my hair behind my ear OMFG THAT WAS SO HOT. (omg I feel like those Korean and Japanese shows where they bump into hot men haha lol) I blushed a bit and then he asked, "what's your name?" "M-my name?" "Yes your name." "It's uhm, ichika..." He smiled even wider after I said that.

"You're Japanese?" "Y-yeah...is there something wrong with it?" "No, not really" he was about to say something but he got bonked on his head and got interrupted, "OW, WHAT WAS THAT FOR ASSHOLE?!" he rubbed at the back of his head, I looked up and saw Hyunee getting mad "what is taking you so long Lucas?? Geez, we were waiting for you to walk but you stopped in the middle of the road!" Hyunee turns his head to me and stops scolding the guy. "...chika?? Omg, it's you!!" Hyunee walked up to me and hugged me, aww he's so frickin nice :3 "wait you guys know each other??" "Yeah! We met at the bar!" I smiled at Hyunee, we did meet at the bar yesterday so he was kinda speaking the truth

Hyunee continues again talking "hey remember when I said I had a candidate for your love life?" "No, you didn't said that!" Said...idk was his name Lucas or something?? "I did said it in the group chat!! Here!!" He showed Lucas his phone, Lucas read it and asks "yeah, and what about it?" "Here it is, the candidate!" Hyunee pulls me in and points at me...slowly my braincells starts to understand, wait...AM I THE CANDIDATE???

another cliffhanger 4 y'all cuz I ain't wrecking my brain 4 this :P BTW IGNORE THE GOJO AT THE TOP

All words :476