Chapter 3 (Doma..)

Idk but should already know my warnings 🤷‍♀️

Shinobu pov:

"That man won't keep staring at me. It's making me uncomfortable.." I said, while talking to Kanroji-san. I looked beside my shoulder to see, one of the scientists staring at me..again. His name on the pin that was on his lab coat, said, Doma. I envy that name, he's the one who killed my older sister.

Cool flashback noises

I was walking to the test room, with a scientist, beside me, to make sure I didn't do anything rash. when the scientist opened the doors. My eyes started to build up tears. Nee-san..she.. she was gone. Doma Experimented to much on her and he was to rough. I couldn't see his face. I ran to my sisters body her barely alive, while Doma was getting scolded for killing Kanae since, she was strong.

"Shinobu.. Please, escape this place..this lab. You're trying hard. You're really trying hard... But perhaps you.. I want you to be happy, like a normal girl......and live until you become an old woman. You've already done enough."

Kanae said as I cried and yelled.

"No! There's no way I can leave! I must avenge you! Tell me! What kind of person was it? Who defeated you?! Tell me, kanae!! Please!! After all this, there's no way I can live a normal life!! Kanae!!"

End of super happy flashback!🥰

The bitch of a guy was inlove with me. I don't why. He just was.
Kanroji then interrupted my thoughts.

"Shinobu? Are you okay?"

Sorry it's so short like always I have school tmr and I need to go to bed.
____________________________________________________________________

Love you all<3 Goodnight/Morning/Evening!