Chapter 1: Pilot

The scene opens with a shot of Imp City that slowly zooms in on the I.M.P building. The sound of the busy streets can be heard in the background. The scene transitions to a closed door labeled "IMP Headquarters", with a crude sign made from a sheet of notebook paper that reads, "Meeting in progress" with a smiley face drawn next to it. The light flickers as the camera zooms in on the door. Inside, Blitzø is walking in front a whiteboard on the wall as he lectures his employees.

Blitzø: "Alright. Now, I know business has been... a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here..."

Blitzø turns to look at Moxxie.

Blitzø: "Moxxie."

Moxxie gives him an incredulous look in response.

Blitzø: "Now, does anyone have... any bright ideas on how we can get business drummin' up again?"

Millie: "What about a car wash?"

Blitzø: "This is Hell, Millie. No one cares about cars being clean here, okay? Well maybe except for Meg over there, but then again a car wash for him is just a shower."

Megatron, who is silently watching from the window, speaks up.

Megatron: "Is that really important right now?"

Blitzø: "Nope."

Blitzø thinks for a second.

Blitzø: "Wh- Ooh! What about a billboard?"

He waves his hands with an enthusiastic flair.

Moxxie: "We can't afford a billboard, sir."

Blitzø: "We kinda don't gotta buy anything anymore because of Meg over there being too scary for anyone to argue against him but yeah, real helpful Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now. Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?"

Blitzø turns on a TV that shows the I.M.P. crew brutally murdering people from the overworld as they are paid to do. Blitzø whacks a man in the face with a mallet, Moxxie is blown away firing a shotgun through the mouth of a man tied to a chair, Loona swings a man back and forth in her mouth, Millie decapitates someone with a harpoon and laughs and Megatron crushing a person under his foot before blasting the remains with his arm cannon. Then, it zooms out to everyone watching the TV, with Loona, Millie, and Blitzø eating popcorn whilst Megatron watches proudly.

Blitzø: "Ahh, those were the good times."

Moxxie: "I don't need any reminding, sir. Considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel... nobody watches."

Megatron: "As much as I hate siding with the possum, that was a terrible advertising decision."

Moxxie: "Again with the possum insults?"

Megatron: "It describes you perfectly."

Blitzø: "Uh, hey. Excuse me? What's 'obnoxious' about a super fun jingle, alright? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spittin' bullshit!"

Millie: "People love musicals, sir."

Blitzø: "Exactly, Millie! And we're basically doin' a musical. Are you gonna crush my musical theatre dreams like my dad did?"

Moxxie: "Sir--"

Blitzø: "'Cause right now? All I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me! Crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside."