dau..ghter?

Jungkook was beyond ecstatic as he looked down at Nyx, his precious little angel, who was sleeping peacefully in his room. He had finally managed to kidnap her, taking her away from the life she had known before. It didn't matter to him that she was not biologically his, all that mattered was that she was now under his care and protection.

He had spent days preparing for her arrival, filling the closets with all the necessary stuffs she would need. From clothes to toys, he had thought of everything. He wanted to make sure that she was happy and comfortable in her new home. He wanted her to feel loved and cherished, even if it meant she may not immediately accept him as her new "dad".

As he watched her sleep, a smile crept onto his face. He couldn't wait for her to wake up and meet him. He knew that their relationship would take some time to develop, but he was determined to make it work. After all, she was his baby now, and she had to accept it.

When Nyx finally woke up, she found herself in a strange room, with a strange man watching her. She felt a surge of panic rise within her as she tried to remember how she got there. Jungkook smiled at her gently, trying to calm her down.

"Hello, Nyx," he said softly. "I'm Jungkook. I'm your new dad."

Nyx's eyes widened in shock as she looked at him. She didn't understand how this man could claim to be her father when she had never seen him before. She tried to speak, but no words came out. She felt a mixture of fear and confusion overwhelming her.
Nyx: (confused) What are you talking about? I don't even know you.

Jungkook: (leaning in closer) You will know me soon enough. I've been watching you, Nyx. I know everything about you.

Nyx: (trying to pull away) Let me go! I don't want anything to do with you.

Jungkook: (smirking) Oh, but you do. You just don't realize it yet. I

Nyx: (shocked) Are you crazy? I don't want to be your daughter!

Jungkook: (serious tone) But you will be. From now on, I am your dad. You better accept it.

Nyx: (determined) No, I won't accept it! Let go of me, I don't want anything to do with you.

Jungkook: (holding onto her tightly) Oh, Nyx. You can try to run, but you will never escape me. I will make sure you stay by my side forever.( dark aura)

Nyx: (scared)let me go.i have my own family.
Jungkook : i will burn everyone who try to take u away! And about your family (smirk) . you dont need them anymore. My men will deal with them. Your parents are given choices, they live this country without any hustle or they will see their sons death. They definitely not gonna find u. But if u do anything unpleasing. They will be removed from the world. Wait,, i think it is better to just finidh them. Isnt it?

Nyx : (sobbing)no, plz dont do this . I don't want to be here, with you. Jungkook :(eyes soften seeing her cry) (strokes her hair) shhh...calm down, baby. I won't let anything happen to you. You're safe with me.
Nyx : (sobs uncontrollably) Please, I beg you. Let me go back to my family. Let me live my life.
Jungkook : (holds her tighter) No, baby. You're my everything now. I can't lose you. I'll take care of you and love you.
Nyx : (struggles to break free) I don't need your love. I don't want it if it means losing my freedom.
Jungkook : (smirks) Don't worry, baby. You'll learn to love me as much as I love you. And as for your freedom, it's overrated. You're safer with me.
Nyx : (hopeless) You're a sick and twisted man. I'll never love you. Jungkook : (leans closer to her ear) We'll see about that, baby. We'll see.