027 | RAISE OF THE DEAD

Empress of the sea✓

Quote: She's under my circumstances

AS SOON AS THE, Straw hat pirates sail to prepare for the next destination and you did waa to rest on the guest room while luffy wss keeping you there.

You stared at the cup seeing your reflection on the water, why he save you? You know the past joy boy was not like that and how come luffy is different your head ache as you rub your temples. You still have the bad side on you.

However you made a promise to luffy that you need to be with him till he became the pirate king. You sighed and set the glass down on the night stand. All of a sudden the door open reveals Sanji carrying a food tray on his hand wearing a smile.

"Here ya go. Y/n-sama. You need to eat you've been here for weeks luffy is worried.." Sanji brought it Infront of you.

As you smiled in response.

"Oh by the way. Y/n-sama do you eat this kind of food?" He said pointing at the vegetable and fruits on the side but it only has one steak on the plate.

You nod and chuckle."Do i look like a cannibal? I still ate human food.."

Sanji just have heart shape eyes."haaaai! Even if you do ate humans! I still love your beauty!"

Someone smack Sanji on the head and it was Nami.

She rolled her eyes."what are you even saying? Can you leave her alone now.... I'm sorry Y/n-san..." She bowed and apologised pulling sanji away from the room.

You sighed and just ate silently, the sound of the cold wind can be heard by you and yet.

You saw outside that it was snowing making you stared blankly again.

The contract was still there luffy lied to his crew, and he's protecting you from them.

Your blood boils all of a sudden when you saw on your vision that Trafalgar Law, was getting beat up by Blackbeard. He was trying to capture law's devil fruit.

You got off the bed as you stared at your hands debating whether to made contact on law.

If you used your power the contract will continued and so on, your presence will be felt by those humans that made contact on you.

You grit your teeth as you heard law's hard breathe he's all beating up, despite of him losing trust on you. You still want law to live.