#25: Voices

10 months ago...(Flashback)

" Some voice in my head keeps making me hallucinate, have nightmares, something just makes me kill myself or at least hurt myself, It keeps telling me bad things about myself, and somehow I listen to them.. I can't even control it" Moon said, tearing up.

Present Day...:

Sun got up, early in the morning as usual and was ready to lay some hate by saying:

He took a deep breath in and yelled.
"RISE AND SHINE EVERYONEEEE!!!"

No one could sleep with that living alarm clock. Blood sat straight on his bed, opened the door and threw his pillow outside at Sun.

"Come on Blood! We do this everyday!" Sun said, laughing.

Moon was already awake, listening to music in his room, with lunar sleeping beside him.

(If your wondering what he's listening to, it's Faster n Harder by 6arelyhuman , lamo)

Earth got out, being Sun's partner in getting up early.

"The daycare's opened today! Moon hurry out!" Sun said, yelling for Moon to come out before going in his room.

"MOONY!" sun yelled in Moon's room, making Moon flinch.

"Be quiet Sun! Lunar's sleeping..!" Moon whispered, getting out of his bed and coming out.

Sun giggled, Looking at the Sleeping Lunar and turned his attention back to Moon

"Let's go!" Sun took Moon's wrist and jumped out from the balcony.

The 2 went to the daycare entrance, and opened the doors. Checking the children in as per usual.

Later, when it was nap time and all the children were asleep.

Moon finished reading the story and dimmed the lights further, until the only light there was, was coming from him.

Suddenly, Moon began feeling uneasy. Like he was being judged or humiliated. He began hearing a voice in his head.

"K1LL TH3M ALL MOØN, Y9U KNOW YOU WANT T•" The mysterious voice kept insisting.

Moon looked around at the sleeping children...feeling oddly uneasy. He didn't want to listen to the voice, but it just felt so...tempting.

To take his mind of things, Moon went into the light corner where Sun was.

"Sunny." Moon said. His voice was emotionless yet scared and nervous.

"Yeah Moony?" Sun replied, he was on one of the play structures spraying detergent or air fresher or whatever.

"C-..come down here" Moon said in a shaky voice.

Sun jumped down and walked over to where Moon was.
"Yeah?" He asked

"I...uh- remember th-" Moon stopped talking as the voice in his head got louder, threatening Moon to kill the children or he would kill Sun.

Moon got terrified from his own thoughts and began shaking.

"Moon?" Sun asked again.

"S-sun-sunny I-" Before Moon could finish Sun hugged him. Unknowingly, that was exactly that Moon needed to calm down.

"Calm down Moon! Your sensors are overheating." Sun said.

"Remember I once said there was a voice in my head...that kept telling me to kill and...and...I hear it again now...!" Moon said in a shaky manner, he was panicking..

"Just ignore it Moon! You've done it before you can do it again!" Sun said, reassuring Moon.

"I...I can't!" Moon yelled, crying on Sun's shoulder.

The voice kept growing louder and louder.

"Make it stop..." He cried.

Sun thought for a moment and took Moon's hand. Calling down a wire and attaching it to his back. He picked Moon up and shooted up to cloudy corner.

The place was completely dark. Which Moon founded peaceful but Sun had nyctophobia. But he didn't say anything, for his brothers sake.

"Calm down Moon." Sun said, cerresing Moon's cheeks.

(AUEGH WHOLESOME BROTHER MOMENTOS🤧🤧)

Sun hummed softly to soothe Moon.

"S...su..sun..." Moon spoke in hesitance. He didn't trust himself, knowing the concequences of what happend if he lost control.

"Yeah Moon...?" Sun answered softly.

"I think I-" Moon started but got cut off by Sun.

"No Moon. You won't. You won't loose control. Trust yourself." Sun replied.

"No cheesy potato, I left the kids unattended down there" Moon said, laughing

"Oh-" Sun said.

"I'll be right back." Moon said, getting up and jumping down without a wire.

Sun know Moon could land easily without harm.

Moon landed in the ballpit and got up to check on the children.

Thankfully, they all were still asleep...