Chater 13, nominations

Harrys perspective
The big venue is decorated with roses and golds, filled by important people. I've been searching through the crowds for a while before I see her. "There you are Taylor. I've been looking all over the place for you." I tell her. She's walking hand in hand with Emma Stone, an old friend of mine. Taylor throws her arms around my neck.

"Where were you?" I ask her. She's not quite herself. "I just needed to comprehend some stuff" she answers. I nod before rubbing her back while looking into her blue eyes. It feels so natural being here with her, so right.

"Should we find our places? The ceremony is beginning." I tell her, breaking our hug. She nods and says farewell to Emma.

We find our table and sit down with the rest of the band and their plus ones

We find our table and sit down with the rest of the band and their plus ones. Prizes are being distributed. one direction collect 4 minor categories, but We're waiting for the big prize, album of the year. It's the last award of the night and our album made in the a.m is nominated and we have the best odds we've ever had.

they eventually announce that we've  reached album of the year. My hands are tightly interlocked with Taylor's. The whole room goes insanely quiet while the presenter takes the stage.

"Welcome to what you've all been waiting for, the prize for album of the year! I can see the nervousness in our nominated artists from a mile away." John Legend, the presenter says. He continues "I won't leave you waiting too long, let's start with our nominee's. First up we have X by ed Sheeran. Blonde by Frank ocean. AM by arctic monkeys. Ultra violence by Lana del rey. And lastly Made in the a.m by one direction."

The cameras and lights turn to us as we are listed snd crowd gives the nominees a polite round of applause.

"And the winner of album of the year 2016 is..."
I feel my blood pumping. It is now or never I think. We're so close, come on. My eyes are glued to John as he continues.

"-MADE IN THE A.M, ONE DIRECTION"

I sit there shocked, not knowing what to say. it's so surreal what just happened. I turn to Taylor. Our table is going insane, hugging and screaming. Taylor looks at me in complete awe. "I'm so so so proud of you Harry!" She exclaims, hugging me tightly. I hold her hug for a few seconds before we have to walk up to the stage. I hold her head in my arms and I kiss her. This is a dream come true.

We run up on stage through the crowds. Waving and screaming into cameras. And we all jump quickly on stage. Me, Niall, Louis and Liam.

Liam accepts the award and walks to the microphone. "Wow. Wow this is insane. We'd like to thank our management, producers and everyone who have been involved making this album. We're so proud of it, and so glad you guys enjoy it as much as we do." Liam starts. Niall reaches for the microphone next and follow with "album of the year is truly something we've dreamt of ever since one direction was formed, some of us before that even.
This is a huge honour for us. And Even though the band may have changed a bit recently, this is not the last you'll se of us."

Before we walk off the stage I grab the microphone

Writers note:
Please don't mind how Harry has long hair in these photos, just act like it's the same😭🙏
Also I picked random albums that I have downloaded on Spotify, so there's no accuracy about release dates what so ever!