Chapter 19

We arrived back to his house

We arrived back to his house. And I let go of his torso and was about to get off the bike but he got off first and stood next to as I was still sat on the bike.

He uncliped my helmet and took it off, he turned me so I was facing him. He picked me up bridal style and started carrying me torwards the front door and I frowed and asked
"What are you doing? I can walk by myself."

I tried to wiggled out of his hold but he tighten his hold on me and said
"I need to do something.Stay still."

I just gave in and he walked into the house, still carrying me and he placed me down and turned to close the door, he locked it as well.

Then turned back to me and walked forwards me. I took a step back. He walked forwards me again, I took another step back. He continued walking forwards till I colided with the kitchen counter and he was standing infront of me. Trping me between him and the counter.

He steped even closer to me not leaveing any space between us. His hands met my waist and he lifted me up and I was sitting on the kitchen counter, he was standing in between my legs.

I was about to open my mouth to speak but he spoke first.
"You said you wanted to see the tattoo that I got."

I noded as we stared into each others eyes.
He grasped my chin and tilted my head down so I was staring at his abs. I wanted to ses him shirtless. No I didn't my mind is playing tricks on me.

He took of his jacket and lifted his shirt up reaveling his abs and the tattoo on the lower side of his stomach.

"Do you like it?"
He asked and I know he was smirking right now.

I felt my breath catch in my throat and I just noded not daring to lift my head up. A few seconds of silence followed by and he lifted my face uo by my chin to meet his eyes.

"Use your words sunshine. Do you like it?"
He asked again.

"Yes."
I said my voice coming out in a whisper.

He smirked and asked me.
"Have you had your first kiss susnshine?"

"No."
I spoke faintly.

He let out a low chuckle and leaned in closer and whispered
"Do you want me to be your first kiss?

I felt my cheeks heat up and I stayed silent until he spoke again.
"Don't make me reapeat myself sunshine."

"Yes."
I whispered.

"Are you sure sunshine? Theres no going back remember that. If I'm going to be your first I'm going to be your last."
He whispered, his hot breath was ticking againt my lips.

We were so close.
"I'm sure."
I whispered. Why did I just say that?!

Another deep chuckle escaped him and he leaned in closer, he was about to kiss me, our lips were inches away almost touching. And I did something really stupid. I not him. I conected our lips together in a deep kiss. I didn't know you could kiss a person this deeply.

His hands pulled me closer to him and I wraped my legs around his waist as he continued kissing me.all the hate that was fading away had already faded away completely.

He pulled away from the kiss leaving me breathless. His forehead was against mine as we breathe heavily. And he whispered
"I'm not going to rush anything with you sunshine. I'll wait till you're ready."

I whispered back
"Okay. I'm ready now."

"You're not. What makes you think you are ready."
He asked me

"I know I'm ready."
I whispered

"Okay. But tell me when you want me to stop. I will stop."
He whispered

"Okay."
I said

He captured my lips in another deep kiss. His lips moved against mine and he picked me up his hand moving to the back of my thighs just below my ass. He carried me up the stairs. Moved torwards his room and opened the door and walked with me inside the room and closed the room with his foot behind him.

(Words 710)

It's staring ya'll this shii is getting intresting!!

Don't forget to wote babes.💗💗