Lloyd x reader x Kai - How to train you two Boyfriends (Httyd/Ninjago)-Old-

You sighed and walked towards your (type of dragon), (dragon name) (he/she) smiled and purred as you rubbed their cheek. "Hey (girl/boy), wanna go for a fly?" (D/n) jumped up and down in happiness then allowed you to hop in the saddle, with one flick of you head the both of you flew up into Berk's sky. You sighed in happiness, this was always the best way to clear your head from the stresses of everyday life then your vision went black and you can hear a very familiar voice whisper in your ear. "Boo." "Hey Kai." You say as you vision returns and you see the spiked brunette above you on his fire dragon Flame. "How did you know that it was me?" "Kai, you are the only one that would do something like that. Besides your caramel scent is easy to detect without having to see who it was." Kai pouted and looked away from you blushing madly making you laugh at him then a green flash of light passed the two of you and Lloyd's voice can be heard. "Hey (y/n)! Check this out!" Lloyd started doing flips with his dragon as you look at him in amazement, Kai glared at Lloyd in envy of her attention now fully on Lloyd. "Show Off!" Kai yelled out making you look at him and his pouting face, you flew down to Kai and hugged him gently. "Is Lloyd bothering you?" Kai smiled as it was Lloyd's turn to glare, his green eyes stare down Kai's Ember red eyes while the dragons watch their masters fight. "YOU'RE JEALOUS THAT I HAD ALL OF HER ATTENTION ON ME!" "Well at least I'm not the one yelling like Snotlout when he sees a roasted mutton! You Muttonhead!" Kai spat back as the two stared each other down in the battle for your love, you and (d/n) had enough. You flew in between the two fighters and held a hand on each of their chests, you spoke up in a calm tone. "I know that you both want me but I can't choose one of you and leave the other heartbroken." "So what do you suggest?" You sat there thinking for an answer to Kai's question then after a while you were on the ground and thought of an plan. "How about you two... I can't believe I'm saying this... Share me?" The two boys looked at you in uncertainty then Kai grabbed your left arm and pulled you close to him, whispering in your ear sweetly. "I like it, so long as junior over there plays nice." Lloyd grabbed you right arm and tugged you towards him. "I'm not a kid. And who said I won't play nicely with him unless you were involved?" You were stuck in between the two fighting boys and you were regretting your plan already, you pushed the two apart and spoke up again. "This means that I'll have to train you two like dragons, just so you two can learn when to share." The two boys looked at you gob smacked as you quickly kiss both of them on the lips and ran off knowing you have started a argument. "SINCE WHEN ARE WE DRAGONS!!" The two boys argued as they started to chase you around your small landing site, ready to get some payback for the insult. While the dragons sat there watching the whole thing unfurl as they wondered who was the best out of the two boys for (y/n). But one thing is for sure, this would make a good book titled; "How To Train Your Two Boyfriends."

A/N- Hey guys I know that this was a short story but it's late at night and I have school tomorrow, I hope you enjoyed my series so far. Don't forget to request a story (still can't type Lemons, I've tried but only made a Kai x Zane and it's not good.) and enjoy reading my series. Scars out!